Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iowncrazyhair

Kendall Marshall 2013-2014 Season Outlook

Unbelievably, there have been only 12 threads in the history of the RW forums longer than this fool's thread. 79 pages and counting for a bum who won't even be drafted in most leagues next year. :blink:

Unless I'm mistaken, this is Marshall's 2013-2014 Season Outlook thread. I'm not exactly sure why his draft status for next season should somehow impede it's progress.

Um. Because his draft status for next season is reflective of his current terrible production. Not exactly rocket science, sir.

Unbelievably, there have been only 12 threads in the history of the RW forums longer than this fool's thread. 79 pages and counting for a bum who won't even be drafted in most leagues next year. :blink:

Unless I'm mistaken, this is Marshall's 2013-2014 Season Outlook thread. I'm not exactly sure why his draft status for next season should somehow impede it's progress.

Um. Because his draft status for next season is reflective of his current terrible production. Not exactly rocket science, sir.

Well your original post implies that there should be some correlation between the length of his 2013-2014 thread and his draft status for next season. Bottom line...there is no correlation.

I see that you haven't spent much time on the forum yet, but all of the variables that have been involved in Marshall's season since New Years have formed the perfect recipe for an out of control RW thread. I'm not surprised at it's length.

Well your original post implies that there should be some correlation between the length of his 2013-2014 thread and his draft status for next season. Bottom line...there is no correlation.

I see that you haven't spent much time on the forum yet, but all of the variables that have been involved in Marshall's season since New Years have formed the perfect recipe for an out of control RW thread. I'm not surprised at it's length.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I see. Let me simplify it for you. Dude is a BUM. One of the longest threads EVER continues even though his production is laughable. That is an incongruous juxtaposition . . . er, i mean, that's kinda weird. Get it now? smh

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I see. Let me simplify it for you. Dude is a BUM. One of the longest threads EVER continues even though his production is laughable. That is an incongruous juxtaposition . . . er, i mean, that's kinda weird. Get it now? smh

First of all, personal attacks are not allowed on the forums so take a step back with the tough guy routine.

Anyway, many forum users play in very deep leagues and as bad as he played tonight, Marshall still has relevance in plenty of these leagues since his assist potential simply can't be found on the wire.

I'm not saying he's the greatest thing going but it seems like a waste of time to make post after post complaining about the length of this thread. He came out of nowhere and has been borderline ownable in a lot of formats over the past few months so a lot of conversation has been sparked. Also, a great deal of the content in this thread involves users debating what his value would be upon the return of Nash, Blake, Farmar, and Kobe, since he first gained relevance with all of those guys sidelined and expected to return.

I guess if you ran the forums, the only post in this thread would be "he's a bum", but some of us have been in situations where we've had to take a more analytical look at him.

First of all, personal attacks are not allowed on the forums so take a step back with the tough guy routine.

Anyway, many forum users play in very deep leagues and as bad as he played tonight, Marshall still has relevance in plenty of these leagues since his assist potential simply can't be found on the wire.

I'm not saying he's the greatest thing going but it seems like a waste of time to make post after post complaining about the length of this thread. He came out of nowhere and has been borderline ownable in a lot of formats over the past few months so a lot of conversation has been sparked. Also, a great deal of the content in this thread involves users debating what his value would be upon the return of Nash, Blake, Farmar, and Kobe, since he first gained relevance with all of those guys sidelined and expected to return.

I guess if you ran the forums, the only post in this thread would be "he's a bum", but some of us have been in situations where we've had to take a more analytical look at him.

He's a bum.

I had already dropped him before the game for Sessions, but since in my league moves are only made the day after, I still had this game from him... Thanks for making me not looking back on dropping you, useless bum

Probably 5 pages total of that 79 being post pointing this out.

Congratulations. You made it 80.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, this thread is only 21 on the all time list :).

1. 3,887 replies 171,992 views - Trent Richardson 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

2. 3,563 replies 176,924 views - David Wilson 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

3. 3,316 replies 166,002 views - Josh Gordon 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

4. 3,293 replies 143,803 views - Yasiel Puig 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

5. 2,733 replies 158,827 views - Percy Harvin 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

6. 2,535 replies 142,060 views - Larry Sanders 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

7. 2,456 replies 79,636 views - Bryce Harper 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

8. 2,298 replies 118,054 views - Rob Gronkowski 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

9. 2,240 replies 111,255 views - Ersan Ilyasova 2012-2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

10. 2,202 replies 117,091 views - Anthony Davis 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

11. 2,080 replies 130,821 views - Eric Bledsoe 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

12. 2,057 replies 119,480 views - Zac Stacy 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

13. 1,964 replies 77,368 views - Mike Trout 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

14. 1,860 replies 103,919 views - Eddie Lacy 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

15. 1,835 replies 103,263 views - CJ Spiller 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

16. 1,783 replies 109,119 views - Tobias Harris 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

17. 1,706 replies 105,212 views - Shane Vereen 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

18. 1,700 replies 99,491 views - Keenan Allen 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

19. 1,608 replies 70,914 views - Larry Sanders 2012-2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

20. 1,601 replies 100,621 views - Terrence Jones 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

21. 1,596 replies 81,834 views - Kendall Marshall 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

22. 1,562 replies 86,363 views - Tony Cingrani 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

Though just another 200 posts would make this thread Top 15.

37 minutes and a DD today! any chance of a fantasy playoff resurgence?

Trying to quantify if the minutes will be there next week before a weekly lineup locks.

Trying to quantify if the minutes will be there next week before a weekly lineup locks.

Definitely a chance but its no guarantee. He went on a hot stretch earlier but it comes down to whether d'antoni can settle on a rotationl

Probably 5 pages total of that 79 being post pointing this out.

Congratulations. You made it 80.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, this thread is only 21 on the all time list :).

1. 3,887 replies 171,992 views - Trent Richardson 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

2. 3,563 replies 176,924 views - David Wilson 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

3. 3,316 replies 166,002 views - Josh Gordon 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

4. 3,293 replies 143,803 views - Yasiel Puig 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

5. 2,733 replies 158,827 views - Percy Harvin 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

6. 2,535 replies 142,060 views - Larry Sanders 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

7. 2,456 replies 79,636 views - Bryce Harper 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

8. 2,298 replies 118,054 views - Rob Gronkowski 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

9. 2,240 replies 111,255 views - Ersan Ilyasova 2012-2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

10. 2,202 replies 117,091 views - Anthony Davis 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

11. 2,080 replies 130,821 views - Eric Bledsoe 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

12. 2,057 replies 119,480 views - Zac Stacy 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

13. 1,964 replies 77,368 views - Mike Trout 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

14. 1,860 replies 103,919 views - Eddie Lacy 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

15. 1,835 replies 103,263 views - CJ Spiller 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

16. 1,783 replies 109,119 views - Tobias Harris 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

17. 1,706 replies 105,212 views - Shane Vereen 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

18. 1,700 replies 99,491 views - Keenan Allen 2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Football Talk

19. 1,608 replies 70,914 views - Larry Sanders 2012-2013 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

20. 1,601 replies 100,621 views - Terrence Jones 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

21. 1,596 replies 81,834 views - Kendall Marshall 2013-2014 Season Outlook in Fantasy Basketball Talk

22. 1,562 replies 86,363 views - Tony Cingrani 2013 Outlook in Fantasy Baseball Talk

Though just another 200 posts would make this thread Top 15.

8th in Basketball tho

I sure hope so because I could definitely use that type of productivity

11 assists at half-time with only 1 turnover.. I tell you, if this kid can find a jump-shot he can be a very poor man's Steve Nash..

Larry Sanders is really the most replied-to thread? SMH

edit: for basketball

Obviously you didn't draft Sanders. If you had, you would understand the nightmarish horror that was the Larry Sanders Experience. I don't even know where to begin or how to explain . . .

Now that the season is ending, for those of you in dynasty/keeper leagues, what are your thoughts on K. Marshall future value for next season and beyond?

The talent is there I have a feeling he's is going to work on his game a lot. He already has the defense trying to take away the pass. He just has to work on how they are defending him. Passing talent like his is so rare I find it hard to believe he will just disappear. I just can't believe his offensive game is so weak. Hall of fame assists talent and Junior college scoring ability.

chasing Ast in my league. picked him up and wish for the best...

The talent is there I have a feeling he's is going to work on his game a lot. He already has the defense trying to take away the pass. He just has to work on how they are defending him. Passing talent like his is so rare I find it hard to believe he will just disappear. I just can't believe his offensive game is so weak. Hall of fame assists talent and Junior college scoring ability.

While I disagree on defense (though he's improving), I will agree overall.

His offensive game needs some serious work, but he has amazing talent for passing and as he said, I have a hard time believing that he's just going to disappear.

Unfortunately though, if you ask me he will not be back on the Lakers next season. While he is a cheap talent at a little under 1mill, it doesn't seem like he's in their plans. I seriously hope so, but I'm not too optimistic. Not unless there's a coaching change at the very least, and big progress and offensive work to boot.

Even so, I'm sure someone will give him a chance even if the Lakers don't pick him up.