Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lockey2k

12.22.13 Oakland Raiders v. San Diego Chargers

28 posts in this topic

Well I do... any one seeing why Keenan is not getting any looks?

because it's championship week and these players love to f--- us over.

Just kidding.

But seriously.

Has Rivers warped back to 2012? The Redzone channel won't show this game.

Has Rivers warped back to 2012? The Redzone channel won't show this game.

They are showing it

barely

And "start your studs"?

I'd like to posit the opposite:

BENCH your pig-******** jackwagon turnover prone choke artist qbs ie Phillip "1pt" Rivers!

I know its bad right now, but if it makes you feel any better...Russell Wilson hasn't done anything either. Let's see how this plays out...

Never thought I'd say this, but Ryan Mathews has become a good football player. It took a while, but he's arrived finally.

Never thought I'd say this, but Ryan Mathews has become a good football player. It took a while, but he's arrived finally.

He was a good football player in 2010 and 2011 aside from the fumbles (and injuries).

2010 he had a 4.3 avg, 678 rushing yards, and 7 TDs - but he was in a timeshare with Tolbert.

2011 - 4.9 avg, 6 TDs, finished #10 in rushing yards - and also had another 50 rec for 455 yards. He still had Tolbert taking away goal line opportunities from him that year, who had 8 TDs. There was a reason he was being hyped as a top FF player going into 2012

2012 was just a down year

EDIT: Allen TD noice

Yup, he's finally looking good this season, but please pass the freakin ball for a TD Chargers, PLEASE!

He was a good football player in 2010 and 2011 aside from the fumbles (and injuries).

2010 he had a 4.3 avg, 678 rushing yards, and 7 TDs - but he was in a timeshare with Tolbert.

2011 - 4.9 avg, 6 TDs, finished #10 in rushing yards - and also had another 50 rec for 455 yards. He still had Tolbert taking away goal line opportunities from him that year, who had 8 TDs. There was a reason he was being hyped as a top FF player going into 2012

2012 was just a down year

EDIT: Allen TD noice

Yes, he's always had skills as a runner, but a good example of what I'm talking about is that block he made on that Keenan Allen TD. Two years ago, PR gets blown the F up on that play and that TD doesn't happen.