Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

12.22.13 -- SNF: Chicago Bears @ Philly Eagles Game Thread

119 posts in this topic

Woo Hoo. A game that was flexed into the prime time slot and now means nada to either of these two teams or the rest of the league! The gentleman in charge of scheduling should probably be emptying out his desk right now. How much will starters play? How many people will complain about these starters being taken out in the 3rd quarter???

We shall se.....

Doesn't this game mean a lot to the Bears? They can win the division tonight.

What do you mean it means nothing? Bears clinch the North win a win...unless I am looking at the playoff seeding wrong

Plus, while it appears Philly has nothing much to gain, trying to get the #3 seed and avoid having to go up to Seattle for the second round of the playoffs could be appealing IMO...

Chris Conte is absolute garbage. I cannot figure out how he or Podlesh still have a job in the NFL let a lone a starting job.

I have Jeffery and my opponent has Cooper. I had an 8 point lead going into the last game for the Championship. It's down to 2 now. :(

Now, Hester fumbles. :angry:

This is the same defense that the Vikings smoked last week, and did so early and often.......I guess the Bears may do something once the rain arrives, only to be hampered by a wet ball then...

Was that Duece Staley on the sideline? Man that dude is fat! Lol and yeah buddy... Foles.imagine if the eagles actually needed this game?

1 person likes this

Wow djax not even on the field for both 3rd and goal? Wtf? Im down by 6 with forte and djax left going against cutler

Was that Duece Staley on the sideline? Man that dude is fat! Lol and yeah buddy... Foles.imagine if the eagles actually needed this game?

Think so. I believe he's the RB coach....

1 person likes this

It certainly was Duce, he's the current running backs coach.