Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

Comic X-mas Cards from the NFL Division QBs

32 posts in this topic

haha. What's Stafford doing?

and I don't get the Nick Foles one.

staffords dancing knowing that the only thing stopping people from seeing that he isnt elite is megatron. Foles i think is just being portrayed as a godsend to the eagles

I think the Browns one is the best. All of these are great though.

1 person likes this

Gotta love the Ravens and Steelers fighting. Truth.

Also, the Peyton one is the most hilarious. Laughed pretty hard.

staffords dancing knowing that the only thing stopping people from seeing that he isnt elite is megatron. Foles i think is just being portrayed as a godsend to the eagles

but why does he have batteries all around him?

Foles has light red hair ... "Coppertop"? (Duracell)?

LOL. These are awesome.

NFC North: HOLY S*** Ponder best one IMO, love Rodgers' stache and Cutler looking pissed off with a cig. Not sure on Stafford, lol

NFC West: "Draft picks" one is clever. Other ones are decent.

NFC South: LOL "Dumpster fire," and Glennon's head/neck + being on IV

NFC East: LMFAO...perfect. As a Giants fan the Eli one was an LOL.

AFC North: Haha Browns and their 97 starting QB's. Ravens/Steelers decent.

AFC South: Perfect again

AFC East: Meh...kinda repetitive but okay

AFC West: OMG Peyton!!! "White Flag" is good too but Rivers and his 7 kids...lmfao

I think it's a throwback to free battery day when the fans started chucking the batteries at Santa Claus. Google it

... to go further with that mindset, he has a halo around him ... St. Nick

I think it's a throwback to free battery day when the fans started chucking the batteries at Santa Claus. Google it

I guess the Phillies fans have been know to throw batteries on several occasions. I think the Eagles fans once booed Santa Claus.

I guess the Phillies fans have been know to throw batteries on several occasions. I think the Eagles fans once booed Santa Claus.

I thought they were beer cans at first but batteries make more sense

Too bad E.J. Manuel's number is on the wrong way...

2 people like this

Of course nobody notices because he is boring but Mike Glennon one is actually pretty funny.

Love how Peyton's head is like a freaking triple decker sandwich.

Not quite sure what is up with ponder/staph

seems like there was more potential with the NFC south but it never went anywhere. Bree and Cam are just toons......nothing really special about them. Ryan is obvious the bad year joke.........I am guessing the Glennon thing is a getting sacked to much joke?

seems like there was more potential with the NFC south but it never went anywhere. Bree and Cam are just toons......nothing really special about them. Ryan is obvious the bad year joke.........I am guessing the Glennon thing is a getting sacked to much joke?

Brady roasting everyone seem to easy. Why not brady with a evil belichek and a bunch of hurt guys following them. Geno droping the ball and everyone face screaming while rex face palms, Tanehilll smiling in front of everyone fighting behind him (bullying with incognito/martin, then manuel with the bills record and either a group sad fans or something point of the playoff drought...............or robert ford behind him eating wings.

I'm sure Glennon with the IV is a dig at that infection that was floatin' around the Bucs facility, no?