Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

96mnc

12.23.13 -- MNF: San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread

168 posts in this topic

Anyone got some donuts? I'm in the mood for some dinking and dunking watching this Falcons offense

He was supposed to get on his knees I guess.

Great hit, instead, punished for nothing.

Way to give the Falcons a TD on a clean hit. Apparently you have to let the WR catch the ball now.

Way to give the Falcons a TD on a clean hit. Apparently you have to let the WR catch the ball now.

Nope... you have to go for the knees because those ACL injuries are nothing to worry about

1 person likes this

that was a clean hit...great hit.....the type of legal hit that football fans love!

When "safety first" goes wrong..

Vernon was on the sideline for that last series...hopefully not injured

They took his helmet away. I'm betting concussion. Which is going to screw me big time.

San Fran better stop clowning around. They can't seriously let the Falcons beat them at potentially the last game played in candlestick park.

Yeah he really is out. Took the booth and their worthless sideline reporter (Who never noticed it) 2 series to even mention it.

Please let Vernon come in after the two minute warning.....

Well, he did have his helmet back. The previous drive he was standing on the sidelines with no helmet in sight. Maybe they ran through some baseline concussion tests and maybe he passed? Or perhaps he did something to piss off Harbaugh? IDK it's all speculation but I need him back in there too.