Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woonga24

Anybody playing in Week 17?

36 posts in this topic

Kinda sorta here. Our championship was week 16 (I lost... Grrr). In week 17 all 12 owners have a starting lineup; highest score wins $500

1 person likes this

Both of my leagues (1 dynasty and 1 redraft) continue play thru Week 17 and always have.

What to do with Keenan Allen this week? Looks like SD will be eliminated from postseason before their game starts (I can't see MIA and BAL, wouldn't be miraculous if they did though)

Does he still play heavy snaps? And against a lax KC team.

They could try to pad his stats for Offensive ROY award if it matters.

My league does a combined week 16/17 -- where you start players as normal each week and teams receive the best possible combined lineup for their final score. We do this for the championship, 3rd place game, and toilet bowl.

1 person likes this

Championship week in my league, also various consolation games for all the other owners.

This is my championship week, and I hate that it is week 17. Gives you strategy of knowing who will still be playing. Luckily my team is mostly NFC east and NFC central.

I'm playing...worried half of my team will be benched. R. Bush, Megatron, Jamaal Charles, Keenan Allen....

All the players that got me there are going to sit on the last one...lolz...

yep, in 2 championships with both teams in sig. I'm not expecting to win with my second team as the team I am going up against is really good and has Peyton Manning. My 1st team looks solid, Foles and McCoy alone could get me 60+ points

why would Keenan Allen not play heavy snaps even if Chargers eliminated?

i think thats a lil extreme paranoia

im more worried he keeps dropping easy receptions and running wrong routes for TDs

Posted · Hidden by RotoRaysfan, December 25, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

What to do with Keenan Allen this week? Looks like SD will be eliminated from postseason before their game starts (I can't see MIA and BAL, wouldn't be miraculous if they did though)

Does he still play heavy snaps? And against a lax KC team.

They could try to pad his stats for Offensive ROY award if it matters.

Why on earth would he not play normal stats???

Who is the number 1 WW this week?

Blount

Or

Kniles Davis

If your looking for a RB then Edwin Baker the touchdown maker and Jonathan Grimes are other names to consider

I am. I forgot to bring up to the commish of this particular league that playoffs should end on week 16. Too late now.

And I'm not worried about Keenan Allen. Last year I kept Danario Alexander in my week 17 lineup (and won even if I could've played a better scoring player).

I'm playing a finals... really need to change our playoffs to week 14-16 next year. Luckily, I don't think the sitting of players will affect our match-up very much. I am somewhat concerned about Demaryius and Julius Thomas for the Broncos (they are still playing for AFC home field through playoffs) and AP (absolutely nothing to play for, but dude just loves to go out and play). What do you guys think?

i hope the Broncos realize they r playing the Raiders n only go full go for like 3 quarters

i think besides Chiefs theres not many players to worry about

Never been in a league with Week 17 being the championship, but I'm in the championship game and trying to figure out what to do. Here's my current roster. Any suggestions on FA pickups or substitutions for the weekend appreciated...

QB - Peyton Manning (Concerned about him not playing much or not at all)

WR - Eric Decker (Same concern as with Peyton)

WR - Brian Hartline

WR - Marquez Colston

RB - Frank Gore

RB - Jamaal Charles

TE - Greg Olson

K - Steven Hauschka

DEF - Denver

BN - Matt Cassell (QB)

BN - Andre Ellington (RB)

BN - James Starks (RB)

BN - Martellus Bennett (TE)

BN - Denarius Moore (WR)

BN - Nate Washington (WR)

Im in week 17 championships. I wouldnt worry about Denver. They need to win this game to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs, Only way they sit people is if they are blowing them out and even then that might not happen as they have a bye on deck. Mannings going for the record.

I am... in a money/keeper league, and we have prizes for first place, second place, playoff champions, and most points.

yea that is pretty damn lazy

espn standard leagues use 2 week playoffs and default is week 14/15 then 16/17

and honestly week 17s are not what they used to b

back in the day Peyton used to NEVER play week 17 or Brady

as well as their respective players on ced teams