Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blazer

Merry Christmas and looking forward to FF next year!

13 posts in this topic

Hope to see you all here next year. High fives for those that won FF this year, and come back next year for those did not!

1st year FF player. 14 leagues. 6 championships. 5 runers up. This place helped expect for those of you telling him to draft trent or how safe rice was..........screw you guys.

I'm alone this christmas....alone and a 2nd place loser in my league, not much to be merry about here.

But Merry Christmas anyway.

1st year FF player. 14 leagues. 6 championships. 5 runers up. This place helped expect for those of you telling him to draft trent or how safe rice was..........screw you guys.

First year doing FF and you played in 14 leagues? Quite excessive.

1 person likes this

it's time to go outside

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas motherf---ers! I'm drunk!

I likewise want to give this board props, especially for hyping Josh Gordon. I don't think I would have went as aggressively for him in drafts if it weren't for this board. Something just felt really right about it after having read the JG 2013 outlook thread.

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas to you guys as well. I won 1 out of my 3 leagues in my second year of FF and the other two I made the playoffs but made an early exit but can't complain. I'm already excited for next year!!! I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did this year.

Merry Christmas motherf---ers! I'm drunk!

I likewise want to give this board props, especially for hyping Josh Gordon. I don't think I would have went as aggressively for him in drafts if it weren't for this board. Something just felt really right about it after having read the JG 2013 outlook thread.

I'm still slapping myself for dropping him after drafting him in one of my other leagues. Won't make the same mistake next year if I manage to get him next year that's for sure lol.

It's definitely a Merry Christmas after winning 2 Superbowls this week.

6 leagues

2 SBs wins

3 regular season 1st places

1 dead last finish (thanks Trent, Julio, Reggie and Finley)

I'm still slapping myself for dropping him after drafting him in one of my other leagues. Won't make the same mistake next year if I manage to get him next year that's for sure lol.

Well he'll be like a second round pick next year so I hope you don't drop him after you draft him unless he suddenly gets injured or (the much more likely scenario) banned from the league for one year.

1 person likes this

Well he'll be like a second round pick next year so I hope you don't drop him after you draft him unless he suddenly gets injured or (the much more likely scenario) banned from the league for one year.

That's so true. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble. It's amazing the numbers he's put up with the QB's he's had to deal with not to mention that he missed the first two games. If he plays those two games then he'd probably have around 1700 yards.

WOW. CAN YOU SAY AWESOME? When I grow up, I hope to be as pleasant to be around as you must be.