Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trout Fan 45

Established AL-Only Dynasty League needs 1 new owner

Hello fellow fantasy baseball enthusiasts!

We are entering year #4 of our AL Dynasty League (with several years together as a non-dynasty league before that) and we still need a highly educated and highly active owner to fill out a vacancy in our league moving forward.

Main Details

1) Based out of Chicago, IL area (all are welcome!)

2) League is on CBSSports.com

3) 10-Team League, 40-Man rosters (25 for starting lineup)

4) Weekly, Head-to-Head

5) 8 custom scoring categories

6) AL Only Universe (includes minor league players as available per CBS universe)

7) $55 entry (league voted to increase entry $5 annually to an eventually cap of $100) -- for retention/commitment reasons, we require a 2-year payment ($115) at time of entry.

8) 100% payout after league/website fees

We are in the unique situation of having both a rebuilding team and a strong, championship contending team available. In order to maintain a fair start for both of our new owners, our league has decided to hold a player draft of these rosters for the new owners sometime this winter. The 80 players on these teams will be available ONLY to the 2 new owners. I have a list of these players available for review at request.

If you are interested and/or would like to know any other details, please E-Mail me right away. We are looking to fill this last spot ASAP! Thanks for your time and interest!

Or if its easier you could just email me at deeterbr@gmail.com. I'd like to see the 80 players that will be available and learn more about the league.