Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lo0neytoon

Free 12 Team 6x6 Head to Head ESPN Dynasty League

We currently have 2 openings left and are looking for an owner with at least 5 years of experience in keeper leagues and leagues with minor leaguers. This is a free league run on ESPN, but most owners are very active and knowledgeable. Please be knowledgeable in minor leaguers as well.

Here is a breakdown of the league:

- 12 Teams, $210 salary cap

- Head to Head format

- 6 x 6 Format

- Hitting categories: Runs, Stolen Bases, RBI, Average, On Base Percentage and Total Bases

- Pitching Categories: ERA, WHIP, Quality Starts, Strikeouts, Saves and Holds

- Scoring: each category is calculated separately based on the totals the team accumulates. Each week there are 12 categories and each counts for 1 win or loss. You can go 12-0-0 or 0-12-0 or anywhere in between in any given week.

- 30 major leaguers (20 starters, 10 bench)

- Starters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTIL, 5 SP, 3 RP, 2 P

- Keepers: Up to 15 major leaguers can be kept each year.

- 30 minor leaguers: each team has existing minors already, but there is a minor league draft coming up, then minors are available first come first serve after the majors draft. Minors can be taken in the majors draft as well. 30 minor leaguers are kept each offseason.

- Player Salaries: each player has a contract with a salary and years that they are under contract. There are 3 tiers of contracts, (S) Standard, (L) Long Term and (X) eXtended and salaries range from $1 and up. I can explain it to anyone interested.

I'm sure I've left some things out, but it really is a fun league. If anyone has any questions or interest, please email me at lo0neytoon@ a o l . c o m. (the 0 before the n is a zero).

Thanks.

have 1 team in place, still looking for 1 more owner. This is an established 12 team league that has been in place over 12 years. Looking for 1 more solid, active owner. Send me an email at the address above.

Thanks