Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

Brett Favre 2014 Season Outlook

49 posts in this topic

Mods...please.........

Just like Jay Cutler :lol:

I have a vision of the future: he throws a pick in a crucial moment late in the season

I'd could see Vick go to Cleveland and maybe compete with Hoyer but idk about ole man Favre. It's been a while since he's been the star on Sportscenter, though. I wouldn't be shocked to see him getting the rumor hounds all worked up at some point between now and September.

Besides perhaps Tebow, there's few athletes that crave attention like #4 does.

Lol I love it. Based on this thread alone ESPN will run a story speculating about a Favre comeback.

2 people like this

he'd be a great mentor to weeden.

Are we talking about the same guy that made it perfectly clear that it wasn't his job to mentor Aaron Rodgers?

As near as I could tell, his career as a broadcaster went straight into the tank due to substantial brain damage.

im bearish on Favre.

in particular, I have concerns about his receivers getting open, and his mobility in the pocket.

this may be because of his team issued pants.

As near as I could tell, his career as a broadcaster went straight into the tank due to substantial brain damage.

Scientists will soon discover his brain is in the same state as Lee Corso's who is 30 years his senior and has had a stroke.

That aside I love Favre, I like watching him on tv and want to see more of him despite his non sequiturs and anecdotes that sometimes don't go anywhere and are often not on topic.

You want to see MORE Favre? I think we've all seen enough Favre-related material on TV to last a lifetime.

You want to see MORE Favre? I think we've all seen enough Favre-related material on TV to last a lifetime.

I want an all Favre channel like Oprah has.

3 people like this

He said on NFL game day a couple months ago after the rumors about him being in "best shape of his life" surfaced that it wasn't true.

He said " I'm done. My arm is done. Only Football I'll be playing from here on out is FF"

This thread is gold, you guys are hilarious. :lol:

Looking forward to the 2015 Favre outlook thread. :lol:

1 person likes this

ioGKvHAJXvKNY.jpeg

He looks 60 years old now lol

I'd like to hear him perform "LA Woman" while riding a bear.

2 people like this

He said " I'm done. My arm is done. Only Football I'll be playing from here on out is FF"

c'mon man, dont be so naive...

he was obviously just playing hard to get, angling for a bigger signing bonus

1 person likes this