Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taco123

C.J. Miles 2013-2014 Season Outlook

37 posts in this topic

he's been in the starting lineup for a while now even when Kyrie was healthy. He's starting instead of waiters. I see him continuing to start because waiters doesnt mesh well with kyrie and they like waiters as a spark off the bench.

He wasn't getting these shots or minutes when Irving was playing. Waiters likely gone. might see 25-30 minutes a game after Waiters get traded.... Points/3s/Stls here but FG killer...

I've seen this act too many times before. He'll likely dissapear just as quickly as he re-emerged.

Kinda like G. Green this year LOL. Goes on a 3 game stretch with like 12-15 Threes... Then next 4 games... maybe 4 Threes??

CJ is still a nice spot start if Deng doesn't play.

my spot start tommorow vs philiadelphia. with luol deng in cleveland this guy is toast

why? he will still start. it's earl clark and alonzo gee who will go to the bench. there are still 30 minutes there for CJ.

He might actually get more wide open 3s playing alongside Deng. Just wonder how much minutes he will get in a timeshare with Waiters.

nobody gonna mention his 8 threes in the first half? I picked him up last night but benched him with the full schedule tonight :(

Will he be at SG with Deng in? Or the bench?

Deng will start at 3, over Clark. So Miles will still start.

However, Miles does rotate down to the SF at times when Waiters is in at the 2. So he technically could lose some minutes.

It does seem a little crowded with Miles, Waiters, Deng, Gee, Clark, Jack (when he comes back). Not sure how many scoring looks he'll get.

Watching this game live right now...8 threes in the 1st half. But Philly is playing the worst defense I've ever seen in my life. He has literally been left WIIIIIIDE open for every single one of them. And it's not like they are running special plays for him, Philly just forgets about him, and he's standing by himself. It's almost hard to believe.

hate watching this and seeing him available in my league.

Almost a waste picking him up, because he clearly will NEVER do this again...

There's no doubt CJ has the talent, he's still young and finally might be hitting his stride. However, when Jack comes back and Mr. Deng comes in, he could be the odd man out.