Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaboom

"Never again" players

We all have one. At least I do every year. The one guy you draft who you thought would break out or at least have some kind of value and then he just falls apart. You say to yourself: "Never fcking AGAIN am I gonna draft that fool".

Who is on your "never again" list?

OJ motherfcking Mayo is mine this year. What a GD bum.

1536588_10152550583844616_1252288476_n.jpg

There are 302942 threads about this already.

haven't had the misfortune but players i would never draft:

rose

kawhi

ersan

mayo

bynum

nash

let them be someone else's headache.

Mine list for this year

Bradley Beal (such a nancy boy)

Ryan Anderson (a tiny hip check somehow turns into a herniated disk. Really? I show the replay that was weak)

Marc Gasol (love him, but part of his early round value was durability since he isn't flashy elsewhere. Now this pansy is seriously hurt two years in a row)

D. Rose. I picked him up last last fantasy season in December thinking he would come back atleast in March given that the bulls said he was cleared to play by a doctor sometime in early Feb. Even held on to him till 1 week before playoffs when I dropped him for Nate Robinson.

oh and any Spurs or Bucks players. Pop is notorious for DNPs and Bucks coach is bipolar with his lineups. And I probably wont draft Favors again.

JR Smith. Thought I did good getting him in the 9th round even though I despised him.

oh and any Spurs or Bucks players. Pop is notorious for DNPs and Bucks coach is bipolar with his lineups. And I probably wont draft Favors again.

Why Favors? He's been really solid this year.

Why Favors? He's been really solid this year.

I dont get it either. He probably drafted him pretty high and was expecting more. Just my guess.