Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaboom

"Never again" players

haven't had the misfortune but players i would never draft:

rose

kawhi

ersan

mayo

bynum

nash

let them be someone else's headache.

great list

Kevin Love

Too many bad trade offers to decline.

Just wait... he hasn't had his near-annual heartbreaking fantasy playoff time injury yet, either. Should happen sometime in the next month to six weeks.

oh and any Spurs or Bucks players. Pop is notorious for DNPs and Bucks coach is bipolar with his lineups. And I probably wont draft Favors again.

I'm out for as long as Larry Drew holds the reins on the Bucks. Sad thing is I thought it was going to get better when Skiles - another over-tinkerer - left, and then it's like they found someone else to do the same damn thing again.

Good news is, of course, at 7-27, we shouldn't have to worry about what Drew thinks the Bucks lineup should be next season.

Deron Williams - made of glass

Brooke Lopez - also made of glass

Danny Green- boom or bust, so frustrating in H2H.

Larry Sanders- he's a moron. 2 months out because of a bar fight? go f--- yourself larry.

There are plenty of guys that I have never owned and will never own (i.e. Rose, Bynum, Wade), but I think the only player who I have owned and would never own again is Iguodala.

Harden.

Curry.

Gordon.

Iguodala (I never actually drafted him, but picking him up off the waiver wire after his injury has not been fun and I'm so glad I managed to get someone to take him.)

Danny Granger.

D-Wade.

Most of them are injury related. Curry is great and all but I can't forgive him for 11-12.

Javale McGee. There is no doubt he should be on top of every dnd list.

Let's see. Rather than state the obvious (Rose, wade etc..)

I tend to stay away from FG% murderers like JSmoove and Rubio

oh and any Spurs or Bucks players. Pop is notorious for DNPs and Bucks coach is bipolar with his lineups. And I probably wont draft Favors again.

Why Favors? He's been really solid this year.

I dont get it either. He probably drafted him pretty high and was expecting more. Just my guess.

I don't know if this is where others who really wanted Favors drafted him, but I picked him with my 3rd/4th round picks at the turn in both of my drafts (Last pick in both leagues), and I couldn't be happier with his production so far. Well, I mean I could cause he's still not playing as well as he really could, but so far he's been really solid. Anything more will be icing on the cake.

Than solid is very stretchable. I owned Favors also and was lucky I could trade him. 13 pts/9 reb/1stl/1.5 blk with a good fg and a mediocre ft is the bottom end of solid imo. I compare him to my 9th and 10th round pick Hawes and deandre.

He's playing at a 5th round level, and still hasn't reached his ceiling. That's solid imo. I may have overpaid for what he's currently doing, but I really wanted him knowing what he's capable of. Whether he reaches that level of play or not is uncertain, but I was/am willing to gamble on it, especially given his current play is, subjectively, solid.

Irving, Beal, Ilyasova. Just for me personally this year. Way too many other guys I would never draft.

This thread is a tricky one. I swore never to draft Z-Bo years ago after a couple of consecutive injury-plagued seasons. Same with Boozer. They've been beasting every season since. But I know people who persisted with Granger before this season and just got punished.

But I will still never draft Ersan Ilyasova ever again.

Told myself I'd never draft Dwight again; then I tried a league this year that replaced FT% with FTM, and he was sitting there at 14th overall...

In general I avoid bigs that either don't block, or have low FG% (unless they hit 3s).

Deron Williams - Can't believe I got caught into the Brooklyn Hype and wasted my 2nd pick on him. Could've had Ibaka, Batum, Wall, Dirk but I really expected him to improve on his second half,last year and average 11+ asts with all the scorers around him. Never Again.

Josh Smith - He's just poison. Can't undersell him, can't drop him. Still riding it out but its the last season I get swayed by his 1.5 Stls and 1.5 Blks.