Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatUnwashed

Forum Lag Issues

14 posts in this topic

I've noticed over the past few months the forums have really been slowing down. Liking posts, replying to posts, and jumping to different threads can be pretty bad sometimes. Was wondering if others are noticing this? I'm certain it isn't my internet connection.

Mods, thank you for moving my post and apologies for putting it in the wrong place. I've emailed support using this link and never received a response.

http://www.rotoworld.com/about/help.aspx

Maybe if others are experiencing the same issues and contact Rotoworld we'll get a response. I love this site so much I'd be willing to pay for a subscription if it meant upgrading the hosting servers.

Mods, thank you for moving my post and apologies for putting it in the wrong place. I've emailed support using this link and never received a response.

http://www.rotoworld...about/help.aspx

Maybe if others are experiencing the same issues and contact Rotoworld we'll get a response. I love this site so much I'd be willing to pay for a subscription if it meant upgrading the hosting servers.

I was just coming to provide you the link, but you already found it. As most things that are technology based, the best alternative for answers is to email the Admins and RW directly thru the "Contact Us" link. The Mods are aware of slowdowns and have given that feedback to the Admins, but they may not be acutely aware of the scope of the slowdowns unless multiple users or members let them know. No reason to be ugly with them (more flies with honey.....), but it has been an issue the servers. Thanks and good luck.

I submitted a support ticket just now. Thanks for linking to it.

Thank you for submitting one. The only way they're going to take action is if it reaches critical mass and by the community. Moderators have already informed them multiple times.

1 person likes this

I wish I could delete this. It double posted the same info. Thanks for all the work you do mods. The Rotoworld Forums are a daily destination for me. Even if I'm not posting. I'm reading all the time.

Sent one in as well. Its gotten much worse lately. Hopefully something is done

1 person likes this

I'm pretty sure it is the Bryce Harper thread slowing things down. If they just lock that thing, the forums will speed right back up.

I'm pretty sure it is the Bryce Harper thread slowing things down. If they just lock that thing, the forums will speed right back up.

Wish it were that easy. :lol: Seriously, though, it's been an issue for a while, but as Patrick Bateman said, the reports need to reach critical mass for change to be ushered in.

Keep up the reports, and maybe they'll upgrade us from a '71 Pinto to an '05 Civic. :)