Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmedrek15

NEW 16 Team Dynasty League (ESPN)

In preparation for the upcoming season, I'd like to welcome you all to a league that will sure be fun and active! We are looking for people that will regularly check up on it, as the league will continue for seasons to come with keepers too. If any of you also are interested in participating in Fantasy Basketball or Football in similar dynasty leagues, make sure to let me know for the season of 2014! Anyway, here are my main plans for this league:

League Name : (Will vote on)

League Type : Head to Head Each Category

Divisions : 2 (National League/American League) with 8 Teams per division **CHOOSE A REAL MLB TEAM (1st come first serve)

Roster : (Offensive - C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTIL)

(Pitching - SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP) {Total of 21; 3 DL}

(Bench/DL - 5 Bench Spots, 3 DL Slots)

Stat Categories : (Hitting - AVG, H, BB, K*, TB, R, RBI, HR, SB) {Denoting that * means the least amount of the category}

(Pitching - IP, K, W, SV, ERA*, WHIP*)

Keepers : 15 players to keep each season (out of 21 total)

-Players not kept will be draft eligible the following season

Snake Draft : Will be manually set by me, but will be randomized in advance to ensure draft pick trading availability and no bias

Other things to consider

-Waiver System

-8 Team Playoff

-Trade Deadline will always be July 14

-If you show no activity in the league, I will remove and replace you as owner

-I will take league name suggestions in the comments below :)

Any questions, requests, or concerns feel free to email me at mmedrek15@gmail.com

Let's Play Ball!

Now there are 8 Teams Left, with 5 AL, and 3 NL Divsion Teams remaining. Taken teams include WSH, SEA, TB, SF, ATL, BAL, PHI, MIL.

Update: Only 7 Spots Left with WSH, SEA, TB, ATL, SF, BAL, PHI, MIL, TOR all taken.

3 NL Divsion and 4 AL Teams remaining. Get a spot before it's gone!

Now 6 Spots left, with only 2 NL Divsion spots remaining and 4 AL spots.

Teams taken: WSH, SF, SEA, TB, PHI, BAL, ATL, TOR, MIL, STL.

Update : Only 1 NL Divsion Spot Left, and 4 AL Divsion Spots Left, so a total of 5 spots remaining. I will also reiterate that team name and divisions do not affect your team, because we will be drafting from scratch. They are simply there to divide the Divisions equally.

Teams taken: WSH, SF, SEA, TB, PHI, BAL, ATL, TOR, MIL, STL, NYM

**Get your favorite team before it's gone!

Important update: Only 4 Spots left, with all of them having to be from the AL Division as all 8 of the NL Division spots have been taken.

-We are still drafting from scratch, it's just a matter of who owns each team, and in a balanced way.

That being said the 4 unavailable AL Team's that already have ownership include TB, SEA, BAL, TOR.

Spots are going quick! email at mmedrek15@gmail.com to get one!

Unfortunately to all people who wanted a spot in this league, it has just been filled up!

For those joined I will be sending you all a group email as far as setup and rules goes. Can't wait to start!

However, I have a number of people in the league who haven't been as active as they should, so if you guys want you can be put on the reserve in case any of them are banished from the league due to inactivity, and you might be the one's to replace them.

For more details email me at mmedrek15@gmail.com