Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmedrek15

NEW 16 Team Dynasty League (ESPN)

The league is up! We currently have most of the people joined to it at the moment, but I'm looking for reserves! Some of the people still have not signed in and if they do not in the next 5 days, you have a shot to replace their team. It's about to be a VERY active league and I'm hoping I can weed out most of the inactive owners this way so if you are still interested there is a great chance in you being able to be in the league.

Here is the league website: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=11783&seasonId=2014

And if you are interested in some final spots BE SURE TO EMAIL ME AT mmedrek15@gmail.com

Recruiting process is coming to a close!

The draft is today at 8PM EST and somebody decided to leave now, so I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but if you want to fill in the final spot, please email me at mmedrek15@gmail.com because it is very urgent that we fill this league prior to draft time. This particular team has made draft pick trades. This is the last chance to get a spot. BE SURE TO EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED

You still have opening? If it is a money league I may want in. Let me know plse Jeff