Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scaniagm

NBA 2014 All Star Jerseys.

16 posts in this topic

So amped to get a Curry all star jersey, and now, it's going to be a fkn soccer top

F U NBA

Yes! F the T-shirt jerseys which could get more people to wear them, instead of the tank tops which for some parts of the country is not viable. YAY!!

t-sjirt jerseys look terrible.. for those euro sissys who don't want their arm pits exposed, they can wear t-shirt underneath their jerseys. this t-shirt look just looks... off

Yea it sucks. I guess its better than that one year where both teams were practically wearing the same color. You could barely watch the game cause you couldn't tell the teams apart. LOL

The NBA sleeved jerseys look real ugly on tv, and players don't look good in them. They're like volleyball players on-court. Haven't seen one tho, but surely they must have some use. Are they like compression shirts?

From espn.go.com, at the all-star jerseys: "Each year, we look forward to developing a unique on-court look for the players that pays homage to the host city and adds to the excitement of this highly anticipated game," Chris Grancio, head of global basketball sports marketing for adidas, said in a release.

Well, they're unique alright, uniquely annoying.

Are people actually buying these things? I really don't get why they're being pimped so hard. I haven't heard anyone say anything positive about them, be it player or fan. I get that it's trying to appeal to fans who don't like tanks, but i can guarantee those fans would rather wear a t shirt under a tank than wear something ridiculous just bc it has sleeves.

i kinda like the seahawks esque color scheme for the east but other than that its just really ugly. again, the t shirt jersey thing needs to go away

Are people actually buying these things? I really don't get why they're being pimped so hard. I haven't heard anyone say anything positive about them, be it player or fan. I get that it's trying to appeal to fans who don't like tanks, but i can guarantee those fans would rather wear a t shirt under a tank than wear something ridiculous just bc it has sleeves.

to tell the truth i think people will eventually accept them, and they will have more sales then the previous ones