Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

1.19.13 -- Conference Championship Game Threads

548 posts in this topic

A couple of great games today. First game is the greatest two QBs of their generation facing each other for maybe the final time in the playoffs. Brady is 2-1 vs Manning in AFC Championships but the home team has won each time. Peyton needs this win coming off a MVP season (yes, I'm just giving it to him), but his defense is banged up big time. Brady doesn't have Gronk or The Convict, but he does have a couple of Wes Welker clones and a stout power running game that has been peaking at the right time. Should be a great one.

Second game, we just have hard hitting and trash talking. Two of the most compelling, physical, nasty, and controversial teams in the league pickup this new rivalry. The teams hate each other. The coaches hate each other. The cities are starting to hate each other. This is greatness. Just remember.....

Post em'.

First game is gona be an epic one which i have the pats taking in a last 3 minute drive from brady. Second game i hope the 49ers beat the seachickens just because their fans piss me off and i wana see that defense taken down

First game is gona be an epic one which i have the pats taking in a last 3 minute drive from brady. Second game i hope the 49ers beat the seachickens just because their fans piss me off and i wana see that defense taken down

Fans piss you offer because they're too loud?

just because of their cockiness and how they think their team is unbeatable at home just because they are screaming there. Theres also been a lot of incidents of violence among them against other teams fans. Also wilson is overrated imo and sherman is a great cb but id love to see him shut up as well when he gets beat. I see ur a hawks fan good luck but vernons got a little somethin for u guys today

Yeah, I think Patriots will top Broncos and 49ers will top the Seahawks. I think the second game will definitely be the better game for sure. I'm looking forward to both though

Some people are annoyed by the fans of Seattle ignoring the fact that their team is chock full of PED abusers. All the chemicals and drugs your team is abusing are doing far more to help your team win than a little bit of cheering from some rubes.

Honestly, could not have asked for 2 better games for the conference championships, just going to sit back and enjoy today!

1 person likes this

Some people are annoyed by the fans of Seattle ignoring the fact that their team is chock full of PED abusers. All the chemicals and drugs your team is abusing are doing far more to help your team win than a little bit of cheering from some rubes.

exactly my point but to be fair probably 2/3 of the niners d is as well as well as most of the nfl lol but yea the fans just piss me off more than others
1 person likes this

i said denver/seattle SB at the beginning of the season, and i see no reason to retract. :cool:

Pats playcalling in 2013 playoffs: pass to Matthew Mulligan, handoff to LeGarrette Blount and pass to Matthew Slater.

Oh my.

great stop for the pats.. brady will drive this one down

Maybe not.....

Both defenses are looking good but Moreno with a nice screen set up there.....

great stop for the pats.. brady will drive this one down

Maybe not.....

Both defenses are looking good but Moreno with a nice screen set up there.....

be funny if this was the defensive battle game lol

brady needs to make something happen now.. enough throwing to matthew slater

I was surprised they decided to run the bal on second and goal. The run game hasn't really worked so far.