Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radicalp10

Looking to Join a Dynasty Or Keeper League!

Hi there.

I am not sure what kind of league you are looking for, but we run five Dynasty Fantasy Leagues (3 Basketball and 2 Football). We have ONE open team in our Redux 3 Fantasy Basketball League. Our playoffs are just finishing round 2, so the offseason will be starting shortly. This is an ideal time to take ownership of the team, so that you have the entire offseason to put your own stamp on the team.

Note that this is a serious players league ($175 annual fee) with a very favorable prize structure. This is a H2H league using PARBS scoring (the average of all starting players points, assists, rebounds, blocks and steals) compared against four other teams each week.

ALL players are carried over from year-to-year, and there are draft picks which are used to select Rookies in the offseason rookie draft.

If you are interested, I can provide you with details of the open team, the complete league rules, and answer any questions that you might have. Also, if you are maybe not interested right now, but would like to be added to the waiting list (for either basketball or football) for future opportunities, that is fine too.

Let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jay

jay.knott@comcast.net