Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jordi_browne

$250 auction keeper league

If you have never been in a auction league you should try (I consider it way better then drafting). If you have been in a auction league this one has a few tweaks to it that makes it my favorite (I commish 5 leagues on cbs)

This league has been active for years. We keep up to 10 players (no minimum and 5 minor leaguers)

$250 buy in and we play Head 2 Head vs 2 opponents every week. Daily Change. top 6 make it to the playoffs.

Total Salary is $300 and scoring is weekly H2H with the following catagories OPS, HR, R, RBI, SB & Net Wins (wins - loses) ERA, WHIP, SO, SAVES

ROSTERS

Position

C, 1b, 2b, 3b, ss, MI, CI, LF, CF, RF, U x 2, 9 __af_placement_id--[AFF-PLACEMENT-ID].html"]pitchers (Minimum 2 relievers)

Out of the teams that had to leave their keepers will be put into a pool for you to redraft your keepers. One of the guys that left had one of the best value keepers in the league.

Some of the good keepers way under value include (these teams all have good minor league players as well)

Please email me at jordi_browne@hotmail.comor PM me on this site if intrested. If you want to discuss I will email you my phone number to discuss.