Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

txe320

God I need help! Too many injury... lost 3 RW

3 posts in this topic

Before that I want to say something funny: On march 1 I traded Tyler Johnson for Ben Scrivens cause I have Harding and price on my IR and having just Tim Thomas, well I needed a goalie.

That's the onyl trade of the year in this league! But the dude dropped Johnson for Talbot a week later, and now I dropped Reilly Smith for Johnson (who now play on the top line with Stamkos after the Martin St. Louis trade!).

But here, I need some help, I have Harding injured, I have Parenteau, Neal and Kesler injured, that's all my RW (but I also have Perron). I dropped Parenteau for Hemsky for the short-term and good enough, he give me 4 points (1 goal, 3 assists) in 2 games.

But now....should I stick with Kesler and Neal or drop them? I'm currently 4th and make it in the PO, but they said Kesler is ''out for several weeks'' and Neal can be ''good for the 1st round'', with only 4 weeks, does it sound like they'll be out for these 4 weeks?

Kesler is done and even if he comes back the Canucks are a mess. Neal is worth keeping.