Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Indianapolis Colts 2014 Season Thread

30 posts in this topic

In least surprising news of the offseason.......Curse of Peyton?

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra 18m

#JimIrsay remains in jail, police said. He is being held on a $22,500 bond.

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra 25m

#Carmel police said they found several prescription drugs in pill bottles inside #JimIrsay's car.

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra 25m

#Carmel police said they found several prescription drugs in pill bottles inside #JimIrsay's car.

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra 26m

#Colts owner #JimIrsay is charged with 4 felony counts of possession of controlled substance.

Who knew being a d-bag your whole life would eventually catch up to you? :D He'll probably avoid jail though like the rich almost always do. His real punishment will come in the continued nagging injuries to Hakeem Nicks.

I'd be drinking too if I traded my 1st round pick for Trent Richardson.

2 people like this

Who knew being a d-bag your whole life would eventually catch up to you? :D He'll probably avoid jail though like the rich almost always do. His real punishment will come in the continued nagging injuries to Hakeem Nicks.

The D-Bag should see some suspension time.

Interesting. How do you suspend an owner?

The rotoworld writeup mentioned they were schedule IV drugs. Here are some to choose from:

Examples of Schedule IV substances include: alprazolam (Xanax®), carisoprodol (Soma®), clonazepam (Klonopin®), clorazepate (Tranxene®), diazepam (Valium®), lorazepam (Ativan®), midazolam (Versed®), temazepam (Restoril®), and triazolam (Halcion®).

Irsay is a great owner. Also I bet it was a substance with oxycodone or hydrocodone in it. None of those listed above

Interesting. How do you suspend an owner?

Same way MLB suspended George back in the day.

Irsay is a great owner. Also I bet it was a substance with oxycodone or hydrocodone in it. None of those listed above

Yeah he looked like he was pretty out of it. Imagine the doctor shopping a guy with that kind of money can do. Hopefully he gets some help.

1 person likes this

What is it going to take to get Pep s--- canned?? Does he have video footage of Irsay blowing lines off hookers? Fire this man before another year of Andrew Luck is wasted.

1 person likes this

What is it going to take to get Pep s--- canned?? Does he have video footage of Irsay blowing lines off hookers? Fire this man before another year of Andrew Luck is wasted.

But, but, but he was Luck's coordinator at Stanford. Just comically conservative playcalling tonight. The Colts have the best young QB in the game, but, unless they're behind by 20, they treat him like he's a homeless man's Alex Smith.

Every TNF game has been a blowout thus far. One team is fantasy gold, the other trash.

What are the odds Houston blows up? Playing at home, is this a trap game for Indy?

I'd see this as a much closer match up then what the previous Thursday night games have provided. I think Luck could have a really good night. If the Colts ever decide to bench Nicks and go with Moncrief, look out.

I swear, Andrew Luck looks like some bumbling neckbeard hilljack from Deliverance and talks like the guy from "The Bridge" on FX

edit:

linderr.jpg

I'm thinking this is the week Johnson gets his TD and Foster runs wild again against this Colts defense.... In the end it'll be a close game, similar to all of their games in the past!

I'm thinking this is the week Johnson gets his TD and Foster runs wild again against this Colts defense.... In the end it'll be a close game, similar to all of their games in the past!

3 days rest for a RB with a gimpy hammy isnt exactly a recipe for success.

If Houston wants to win, they are going to have to do it through the air, and I just dont see Fitzpatrick being able to keep up with Luck.

Colts - 31

Texans - 17

I have my doubts either of these teams will blow out the other, it'll be ugly but I imagine lower scoring. Texans aren't good enough on offense and are too good on defense to allow it.

JJ Watt will be an absolute monster like he is every week and will induce at least two turnovers (Luck will throw a pick and Richardson will fumble is what I saw in the slaughtered deer carcass I use to predict games)

Start Bradshaw and Foster (but pray to whatever god you worship that he stays healthy)

I have my doubts either of these teams will blow out the other, it'll be ugly but I imagine lower scoring. Texans aren't good enough on offense and are too good on defense to allow it.

JJ Watt will be an absolute monster like he is every week and will induce at least two turnovers (Luck will throw a pick and Richardson will fumble is what I saw in the slaughtered deer carcass I use to predict games)

Start Bradshaw and Foster (but pray to whatever god you worship that he stays healthy)

Colts gave up 6 ypc against the Ravens. If he stays healthy, Foster could have a good day. I just hate that it's on a short week