Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palmetto08

Alexander Guerrero - 2B LAD

Anything new on this guy....I'm desperately holding on to him in my keeper thinking he will get a call up sooner rather than later!

Anything new on this guy....I'm desperately holding on to him in my keeper thinking he will get a call up sooner rather than later!

I really don't see any reason to hang onto him at the moment. Gordon is playing really well, so he's blocked for the time being. Unless they want to move Hanley to third and Gordon to SS, but I don't see that happening. Also, if you can only keep 3, then I'd let him go for a hot free agent pickup.

A full left-side rotation would make for a tasty eligibility treat. Hanley to 3B, Dee to SS, Guerrero to 2B. Look forward to seeing how this all shakes out.

Good night last night:

5 AB

3 H

2 HR

3 Runs

Last 10, he's killing it to the tune of .417/.722/1.155

Only has 3 errors through 28 games so doesn't appear to be struggling mightily with 2B either which is a good sign.

The bat is no doubt ready for the show.... The glove is the concern. Anyone read about his fielding?

It's been average at best from what I have read, but a little sharper than he looked in spring training for sure. If Dee Gordon regresses, I could see him coming up after the all-star break. It's really up to Dee Gordon at this point regarding his playing time this year with the Dodgers.

Only 3 errors, at the very least he's not a liability on D.

Another homer yesterday...up to 7 on the season, OPS up to impressive 1.085

Dude hit 2 more yesterday. Really could be the next Dan Uggla, as Boras said.

Preferably the Florida version...

Hit his 10th HR, and now hitting .368 with 29 RBIs. Beast.

Just stirring the pot, but Dee Gordon has forgotten how to hit already (maybe just a minor slump), and Dodgers are 5 GB.

Too bad Uribe is actually playing decently, he could have went to 3B. With the way Dee's season has gone, there's a very little chance they bench him even in a big slump. At least, that's what I would think.

Hopefully, they remember The Puig Effect. However, as we all know, it's going to take an injury or major slump by Dee.

He got Mike Tyson'd by Miguel Olivo.

Miguel Olivio must have Dee Gordon on his fantasy team.

Never a dull moment on "As The Dodger Dog Turns."

"Agent Scott Boras told FOX Sports' Jon Morosi that Alex Guerrero's ear was "displaced by a bite" during an altercation with Triple-A Albuquerque teammate Miguel Olivo. (Well then. It's not clear what caused the incident, but Dodgers general manager Ned Colletti said Tuesday that the club is looking into it. Guerrero is undergoing plastic surgery on his ear and it's not clear how long he'll be sidelined. The Cuban defector is hitting .368/.411/.737 with 10 homers and 29 RBI in 32 games this season at Albuquerque.)"

Uribe hurt again.. Anyone know when they can put guerreros ear back on so he can come up to the majors?

Unreal.

Olivo always was a high intensity player.