Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnJSal

Yahoo specific: what time do players come off waivers?

As of yesterday they were all listed as March 25, but I noticed (20 minutes ago) at 2am my time many of them are now free agents, but several are still listed as "W (Mar 25)". What time do they come off waivers and why is it different for some when they all have the same date listed?

Thanks.

for me 12 pacific is when they are off waviers for me the only players that stay on waviers past 12 are players that someone has used a wavier claim on

for me 12 pacific is when they are off waviers for me the only players that stay on waviers past 12 are players that someone has used a wavier claim on

I know there was at least one who remained on waivers for an extra 45 minutes or so (all the waivers seemed to have been processed at 2:47am my time) but was not claimed. I picked him up myself just now by adding him. So I don't get it.

I know there was at least one who remained on waivers for an extra 45 minutes or so (all the waivers seemed to have been processed at 2:47am my time) but was not claimed. I picked him up myself just now by adding him. So I don't get it.

He was probably waived by a team within the last two days. I believe when someone is waived, they are on waivers for 48 hours, so that guy was probably waived 45 minutes inside of that 48 hour mark.

He was probably waived by a team within the last two days. I believe when someone is waived, they are on waivers for 48 hours, so that guy was probably waived 45 minutes inside of that 48 hour mark.

Well, the league was only just formed yesterday, or perhaps Sunday night, so I'm not sure about that.

Plus, are you saying that everyone comes off waivers at different times then, and not at 12am pst?

At 2 AM CST players come off waivers in Yahoo. If a player stays on waivers past 2 AM it means there is a waiver claim against him. Normally 4 hours later u will get the E-mails telling u the outcomes. http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=434279

But there was at least one player who remained on waivers past 2am but was not claimed on waivers, because I picked him up myself about an hour later (by just adding him manually) . That's what I don't get.

Someone put in 2 claims dropping same player. I dropped Joc Pederson for Nick Franklin for example. I also had Joc Pederson dropped for Jordan Walden just in case Someone outwaivered me on Franklin. So only the first waiver processed leaving Walden on WW after the claims processed

Someone put in 2 claims dropping same player. I dropped Joc Pederson for Nick Franklin for example. I also had Joc Pederson dropped for Jordan Walden just in case Someone outwaivered me on Franklin. So only the first waiver processed leaving Walden on WW after the claims processed

Oh! Clever! :-)

Waivers are funny things. Since u don't know u will get ur top target u have to make sure to drop a guy most droppable. Dropping 4 different guy for different waiver claims shows ur team is really bad. Better to drop ur 2 worst guys twice for ur top 4 waiver targets by priority of need. Sad that DL slots still ain't given out yet

Well, I still don't get it. It's well past 12am PST and everyone coming off waivers on 3/28 is STILL shown as on waivers. So I don't get the time thing. There's no way every one of these players is being claimed by the league right now.

Well, I still don't get it. It's well past 12am PST and everyone coming off waivers on 3/28 is STILL shown as on waivers. So I don't get the time thing. There's no way every one of these players is being claimed by the league right now.

It's based on how late in the season it is. Back in early march when a lot of leagues hadnt drafted, they'd come off right at 3am EST. now that most leagues have drafted and people in those leagues are adding/dropping/using waivers it's more around 4:30am and durin season can go until early in the 6am hour

At 2 AM CST players come off waivers in Yahoo. If a player stays on waivers past 2 AM it means there is a waiver claim against him. Normally 4 hours later u will get the E-mails telling u the outcomes. http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=434279

But there was at least one player who remained on waivers past 2am but was not claimed on waivers, because I picked him up myself about an hour later (by just adding him manually) . That's what I don't get.

Do it the easy way. Just write and ask Yahoo. They would have a better chance of knowing then people on here.