Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bradwatson

Jose Veras 2014 Outlook

15 posts in this topic

Didn't see a thread for this bum so I figured I'd start one. This guy is the worst! Can't throw a strike to save his life, much less the poor Cubbies. Gah!

1 person likes this

Didn't see a thread for this bum so I figured I'd start one. This guy is the worst! Can't throw a strike to save his life, much less the poor Cubbies. Gah!

This may be my favorite post ever on this forum. Lol!

1 person likes this

this is why I said I wasn't joking and to pick-up Pedro Strop after he blew one SV.... and was serious (in the tout/closer threads)

Yep totally agree - Jose blows donkeys

1 person likes this

The irony? He was brought in to replace Marmol and his amazing control. :D

Seriously, he's the best that Ep can do?? Are you ****ting me?

I don't think Strop is the answer either.

Strops not really doing s--- either... ive picked him up as well and hes racking up BBs

Just saw the highlights from his blown save... mother of god.

I will forever loathe the guy for last year in the ALCS. They go away from Scherzer, go to Smyly for a batter, then turn to Veras, who you know, promptly serves up a nice 3 run HR.

He'd have to force his way back into the closer's role but I wouldn't doubt that he gets another shot, looking at that bullpen there really isn't anyone of interest and he might be the best when he is on. That being said Rondon is pitching well so they'll keep going to him until he falls off (which he will) at that point you have to assume Veras is still next in line.

Just happened to be scrolling through some games and noticed this clown was out there getting boned by the rangers. Wanted to come on here and remind everyone that this guy is a bum. Don't let the recent success fool you, this guy is pure garbage.

1 person likes this

Just happened to be scrolling through some games and noticed this clown was out there getting boned by the rangers. Wanted to come on here and remind everyone that this guy is a bum. Don't let the recent success fool you, this guy is pure garbage.

Anytime we can get some Jose Veras chatter going, it's a good thing.