Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gdon

Playoff predictions

5 posts in this topic

I'm expecting lots of upsets (according to seeding) in the first round with a SJ-NYR final. SJ takes it after years of disappointment.

ANA-Dal -- Dal in 6

SJ- LA -- SJ in 7

Col - Min -- Min in 5 (I know but I think Colorado's smoke and mirrors show comes to an end and Varly can't save them)

StL - Chi -- Chi 7 Would have taken STL all year long but their injuries scare me and Chicago is gettig healthy.

Pit- Clb -- Pit in 7 Could really see #Lumbus winning this one. Bobrovsky can steal a couple

NYR- PHi -- NYR 7

Bos-Det -- Bos 7 I think if Det gets that top wildcard they would have beaten Pittsburgh. Boston has enough to get by.

TB-Mon -- TB in 6

2nd round

SJ beats Dallas in 5

Chi beats Minny in 6

NYR beats Pit in 6

TB beats Bos in 6

3rd round

SJ beats Chi in 5

NYR beats TB in 6

Final

SJ beats NYR in 5

Thoughts?

I got Boston in 4

Montreal in 6

Philly in 6 (If Mason is ready by game 2)

Columbus in 6

Anaheim in 5

SJ Sharks in 6

St. Louis in 6

Colorado in 6

If anyone wants to make free money on the playoffs you should look at this contest.. there is only 60 people entered into and they are giving away $500 per round and $500 for overall winner. Pretty fun too

https://fansunite.com/contests/3/nhl-playoffs-2014/

1 person likes this

I got Boston in 4

Montreal in 6

Philly in 6 (If Mason is ready by game 2)

Columbus in 6

Anaheim in 5

SJ Sharks in 6

St. Louis in 6

Colorado in 6

If anyone wants to make free money on the playoffs you should look at this contest.. there is only 60 people entered into and they are giving away $500 per round and $500 for overall winner. Pretty fun too

https://fansunite.co...-playoffs-2014/

I like the Columbus pick. I think they can do damage. That pool is up to 81 now...still good odds I like the format.