Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavalier

4/17/14 Mega Gameday Thread

228 posts in this topic

Double header for EE and Rasmus.. Hoping for a huge day..

E5 needs to have a bad day. I'm facing him, let him go off next week.

Is his fastball really only sitting 88 to 90? Or is pitch f/x misreading his pitches?

salazar's velocity?

Is that his fastball at 91MPH?

Hit 93 there.

95, but hes missing spots now,

Hes trying to paint the outside corner at 93-95MPH.

Where that 98MPH heat? Good pitch there though.

Dialed it up there to Miggy. Maybe he is taking the Verlander approach and amping it up as the game goes on.

Dialed it up there to Miggy. Maybe he is taking the Verlander approach and amping it up as the game goes on.

I really hope so, I was scared for a second there. His off speed stuff looks already better already this game.

He's thrown one pitch at 94 and one at 95... rest sitting at 90-91 with the first few pitches at 88-89. Yes... his fastball!!

No wonder Fangraphs did that article on Salazar displaying injury characterstics. Fluctuating velocity is not a good sign. We'll see the 2nd inning.

I would've sold him for pennies last week but nobody wants him. I just want him off my team :P

He's thrown one pitch at 94 and one at 95... rest sitting at 90-91 with the first few pitches at 88-89. Yes... his fastball!!

No wonder Fangraphs did that article on Salazar displaying injury characterstics. Fluctuating velocity is not a good sign. We'll see the 2nd inning.

I would've sold him for pennies last week but nobody wants him. I just want him off my team :P

I don't even know what you are spewing here..

His last three fastballs he painted the outside at 94, 93 and 95? Then finished the inning with a nice off speed pitch.

Plus, that fangraphs article was comical.

And he threw 9 pitches the entire inning....

1 person likes this

Where's the overreaction thread?

Spewing some more stuff in the Danny Salazar outlook thread. Most likely there.

89, 93, 95 mph first 3 FB's from Salazar

still fluctuating and hasn't thrown a changeup yet (no point if same speed as FB). Slider looks good though.

Hitting 93 then 90 FB to Martinez.

edit: just threw first changeup, looked good. And heater up to 97. Alright, cool B)

Theres that off speed stuff. Nice K.

Can anyone else respond to this? His fastball looks extremely flat..