Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigZack44

20-Team Dynasty active 365 needs an owner

Tired of searching the forums for a legit league? Sick of joining leagues only to find out it's ran by high school kids and/or cheaters? Just hoping to find that 1 diamond in the rough league that you can join and put all your fantasy hoops ownership skills towards and have real competition? This is that league.

We're looking for 1 very active & knowledgeable owner. We run a 20-team keeper/dynasty league (H2H Categories) that is active 365-24-7 that trades are discussed on a daily basis. We currently have 19 very active owners that come by the chat box pretty much daily. Activity is actually a requirement in this league and inactivity results w/ the boot. So, hopefully if you reply to this you'll have a good bit of online availability. This isn't for someone who just won a 10 team public league and thinks they're the man. We need someone with deep league experience who wants to take on a franchise and work on the team everyday to turn it into an annual contender.

If you are up to running a basketball franchise year round then leave your experience and email below.

No, I will not post a link to the league. Just know that it's ran on ESPN and the team available is a middle of the pack team not a bottom or top tier. It does have a lot of potential to be a contender with the right moves. If you want in and/or want more league info, do as I said above and I'll email you.

Hi Zack, I'm an experienced keeper league owner; active daily.

Interested in taking on the available team in your league.

Please email: joncsx@gmail.com

I would be the most active manager in your league...that goes to show how active I am. I have been playing fantasy for 8ish years now.

Email: vikgill35@gmail.com