Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnald03

Looking for a 30 team deep league

My friend and I are looking to join/create a 30 team league that is/will be mildly competitive. Are there any leagues out there looking for replacements? Or are there any fellow members out there that would like to create one?

New very deep and unique dynasty league starting up next season. It is a money league. Take a look here http://nbaroad2glory.proboards.com/ All the rules are there, but the page still being put together and some tweaks are still being made. $30 to reserve your team. Looking for owners that want to stick around for years. E-mail me at road2glorydynasty@yahoo.com if you're interested and have questions. There is also a sign up page on the board.

New very deep and unique dynasty league starting up next season. It is a money league. Take a look here http://nbaroad2glory.proboards.com/ All the rules are there, but the page still being put together and some tweaks are still being made. $30 to reserve your team. Looking for owners that want to stick around for years. E-mail me at road2glorydynasty@yahoo.com if you're interested and have questions. There is also a sign up page on the board.

i'd definitely be down for a 30 team dynasty league.

email is: dgenerationx126@gmail.com

I would join a NEW 30 team dynasty leage

Email: vikgill35@gmail.com

Should we start up a 30 team Dynasty league? Looks like we have a few in this forum who would be down. My email is kcchiefsfan8@gmail.com

Edit: I would also be willing to do a 20 team league. I would also prefer salary cap.