Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeisterT

4/24/14 Mega Game Thread

157 posts in this topic

Wow a gem so far *knock on wood*

The Klubes is cruising... some run support would be nice though

1 person likes this

Eff you, Kluber.

I'm with you man - could have guaranteed this after I kicked his a** to the curb. :wacko:

Is he getting squeezed big time out there? I have it on Gameday and I'm not watching it, but it showed at least 5 pitches that were called balls that were all the way inside the box on both corners.

Anyone watching live? Is he getting pinched?

Is he getting squeezed big time out there? I have it on Gameday and I'm not watching it, but it showed at least 5 pitches that were called balls that were all the way inside the box on both corners.

Not getting pitched, just trying to be too fine. Plus Phillips booted the ball, should have been an unearned run but thanks to hometown scoring they gave the Buc a hit and RBI

Not watching but this is like the 3rd time this year he has thrown 30+ pitches in the first inning. Really no place for him if he's never going to make it 6 innings.

Wow a gem so far *knock on wood*

The Klubes is cruising... some run support would be nice though

Let that happen in the 7th or 8th. Keep the pressure on.

Not getting pitched, just trying to be too fine. Plus Phillips booted the ball, should have been an out, and def should have been an unearned run but thanks to hometown scoring they gave the Buc a hit and RBI

Looking through sports gambling sites he is known for being a home cooker.

edit, by he I mean the home plate umpire Mark Ripperger

Glad I held on! Sucks that a W is looking very grim though. :(

Not getting pitched, just trying to be too fine. Plus Phillips booted the ball, should have been an unearned run but thanks to hometown scoring they gave the Buc a hit and RBI

Yeah, but if Pitch F/x is showing them as strikes, then is he really being too fine? According to the cameras he was throwing strikes and the ump was missing them, but I know that the cameras aren't always spot on. These were fully in the box though and usually those are easy strikes.

Anyone doing an eye test?

And we're on the board with a run too!

Based loaded no outs (good for Cleveland)!

How does Kluber look? I know his stats are great but velocity, control? Juts wondering if this is a fluke or not...

Is there anything about swinging the bat in that Ted Williams book Votto carries around?

Yup, wait for your pitch.

1 person likes this

Cingrani is being as efficient as ever......45 pitches in 1.2 innings.

Classic Cingrani...looks like his 5 Hits or less streak is actually in jeopardy today.

Is there anything about swinging the bat in that Ted Williams book Votto carries around?

Yup, wait for your pitch.

I'm going to send him Vlad Guerrero, El Arte de Beisbol in the mail.

1 person likes this

Cingrani is being as efficient as ever......45 pitches in 1.2 innings.

I mentioned this in his thread, but pitch F/x is showing a ton of blown strikes by the ump. Usually fringe pitches can go either way, but it was showing balls all the way in the box not being called strikes. I'm not watching though and it's on Gameday, so I don't know if they are truly strikes or not. At least 5 of them in the first inning were all the way in the box, plus apparently Phillips messed up a play to let the run score and the hometown scoring ruled it a hit when it should have been an error?

Tough to be efficient that way.