Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

becauseimhappy

5/13/14 Mega Gameday Thread

34 posts in this topic

Never been so happy to see Jeter facing a pitcher of mine. Knew he could get Wheeler out of that jam. Phew.

You know Harrison is not right by the mere fact that he's already walked Springer twice

Hopefully this marks the end of Castro in the 3rd spot. He's been such a rally killer. Put him lower in the lineup and the HOU offense instantly improves.

Every other 7ET start time game is in the 7th inning, here the Mets/Yankees are in the 4th.....

Nothing happened when Carlos Gomez got plunked??

Just came here to ask the same. Would loved to have seen this. Who's watching the Bucs Brewers game?!

Just came here to ask the same. Would loved to have seen this. Who's watching the Bucs Brewers game?!

I am, it was an 86mph change up that got away from Cole, zero reaction - aside from Cole being pissed he hit him.

In other news the Pirates defense is butchering Cole - LuCroy hits a routine fly ball to right field that Harrison misplays which lead to the 2 ERs, in the first the Pirates had about as easy a 5-4-3 DP as you could have and Walker douched the throw and of course Ike couldn't make the pick.

I am, it was an 86mph change up that got away from Cole, zero reaction - aside from Cole being pissed he hit him.

In other news the Pirates defense is butchering Cole - LuCroy hits a routine fly ball to right field that Harrison misplays which lead to the 2 ERs, in the first the Pirates had about as easy a 5-4-3 DP as you could have and Walker douched the throw and of course Ike couldn't make the pick.

Thank God the defense has been stellar for the other guy I have going today - Cliff Lee.

THis Yankees game is easily the worst, most boring game I have seen this season.

THis Yankees game is easily the worst, most boring game I have seen this season.

For a guy with good stuff, watching Wheeler pitch 2/3's of the time is painful. Every AB is a 5+ pitch labor fest.

Not for Mets fans...usually takes 3 or 4 games to get as many runs as they have tonight.