Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boosted29

GM looking for active cap league! H2H preferred

I am looking for a H2H fantasy basketball team that is active. A 30 team league would be awesome but will take what I can get. Salary cap is required.

I would rather join a league mostly at capacity than to join a new startup league.

Thanks

I am looking for a H2H fantasy basketball team that is active. A 30 team league would be awesome but will take what I can get. Salary cap is required.

I would rather join a league mostly at capacity than to join a new startup league.

Thanks

I have a 20-team league that needs one owner. Team open has solid roster with lots of salary space and the #3 pick.

Here's the link: http://miege.proboards.com/

We run three highly-competitive, serious cash-based Dynasty leagues. We just had an owner leave yesterday, which opened up two teams. While one of the teams has already been filled, we still have one opening. It's a very nice team with K. Durant, G. Monroe, N. Batum, K. Leonard, and more. Unfortunately, we will not be starting any new leagues, but picking up an existing team with the #1 player isn't a bad way to start.

Our leagues have 14 teams, with 15-player rosters plus rookie draft picks. We are 100% dynasty.

Scoring is NOT category-based. We use H2H PARBS where each starting player's total average Points+Assists+Rebounds+Blocks+Steals for the week is compared against four other teams to determine the weekly record. We try to mirror the NBA as much as possible, where each owner must manage the roster, injuries, trades, free agency, a generous salary cap, etc. to be successful.

There is much more about the league than I could detail here. If you have any interest at all, please let me know and I would be happy to share much more detailed information regarding the leagues and the open team.

If you have an interest or any questions, you can reach me at jay.knott@comcast.net.

Jay