Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elrey

5.24.14 Gameday Thread

17 posts in this topic

Openings to join the Society are becoming extremely limited so scout your waiver wire to see if you are eligible to apply.

1 person likes this

For Chavez, MLB shows 3 earned runs. I can get to two but Gose and Reyes should have been unearned . Maybe there wasn't an error with the game being played in Toronto and home town scoring.

Wheels are falling off quick for Porcello, hope that back isn't flaring up on him, I'm all out of DL spots!

Nice job Free Wily getting out of that 5th inning. 80 pitches.... cmon get that QS!

Stras bout to dominate the Pirates on national TV :)

Jaime Garcia with a fantastic start to this game.

Cingrani on the other end just stinks honestly. Not the same guy as last year. Guys are hammering him and he doesn't throw strikes. Velocity is 94 one inning and barely touching 90 the next.

I don't trust Garcia. He'll look dominant then give up single, double, homer in the span of 5 pitches and ruin his outing. When things go wrong he implodes.

Sandoval with a sac fly. Honestly it looked like he hit off the dirt. The catcher was already to block it.

Anyone catch the Rays/Sox Marathon? I only watched part of it but Price really impressed me, I thought he would get yanked early but he settled down and they ended up winning.