Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittkidd

Where do you draft Rob Gronkowski in 2014 PPR leagues?

Come back to Roto for first time since offseason. Read this thread. Laugh immensely. Everything is in place again...yep it's summer time once again at Rotoworld forums. Yeeehaaawwww guys!

Come back to Roto for first time since offseason. Read this thread. Laugh immensely. Everything is in place again...yep it's summer time once again at Rotoworld forums. Yeeehaaawwww guys!

Welcome back!

For all those people like me who play in high stakes pro leagues PPR

12 team ppr $1500 enrty fee

do research on the people for the people. You see all those fantasy mags at the grocery store? half the articles in their are written by me.

Your ego is almost as large as what this post has gotten.

Haha, you are really talking about another posters ego?

This is all just research for an article I am writing, this has nothing to do with fantasy football or Rob Gronkowski. I would like to include some of your posts spaceman but i would need your consent. There is a form I can e-mail you. Thank You for being a good sport for not using profanity.

Still waiting for that PM. Btw, admitting that you broke the CoC on purpose by trying to start an argument isn't a great way to get started on this forum. You're lucky the admins pretty much ignore the AC forum, unless someone snitches.

Why are you still following this thread? Your ego is almost as large as what this post has gotten. It's over. I explained everything in detail to you but your still acting like a little bitch! So snitch on that hall of lamer. Also this is a thread I started on a public forum so I can use what ever I want. I even thanked you for being a good sport but that's no longer the case. You should change your handle to "snitch-man", because everyone loves a snitch. MOVE ON.......

I think we need to bring your "magazine's editor" in here.

$1500 is high stakes now?

I'd consider $100 too rich for my blood, but we all have different amounts of disposable income.

That said, I do wonder how sad one's life would have to be in order to make up a story about playing in a $1500 league and then backpedal and make up another story about writing articles for fantasy magazines.

Pro tip: If you make money writing fantasy articles you aren't leaving poorly written posts on the Rotoworld AC forum.

$1500 is high stakes now?

You don't consider 1500 buy in high stakes? Thats a lot of money to me.

If I could, I'd draft gronk every round, for every position.

/thread?

If I could, I'd draft gronk every round, for every position.

/thread?

I'm afraid I have some BAD NEWS