Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cmilne23

6/15 Gameday Megathread

28 posts in this topic

Terrible command and control to start the game. Needs to prevent this from getting ugly quickly.

Whip destroyer this week.

I can't imagine Estrada being up in the majors for too long after today. All he does is throw Home Run Derby balls.

Price's outing against Houston is off to a rocky start. Fowler took him yard to start the bottom of the first.

2-0 Houston.

Dominguez with the second solo shot of the day off Price. He had 2 strikes on Dominguez.

the worst 2 strike pitcher in majors is back

This is starting to piss me off. It's not illegal to throw off the plate.

Now it's pissing me off. Two in one inning. Tampa Bay's pitching coach needs to be fired.

And with that offense behind he's gonna get the loss too.

And now a Dominguez homer on a full count. Sigh. It's like he's trying to strike out every batter, no matter the cost.

Terrible command and control to start the game. Needs to prevent this from getting ugly quickly.

Who? What? Where?

It's a mega-game thread and I have no idea what game half the posts are referring to in this thread.

Who? What? Where?

It's a mega-game thread and I have no idea what game half the posts are referring to in this thread.

There were merged over from Kluber's thread. It's always confusing when that happens.

Kluber will be fine. Pedroia is in the lineup. Good for a 3 to 4 weak comebackers/roll overs to 3rd a game, especially in RISP situations.

This is one of Kluber's worst starts of the year from a stuff/control perspective. thank goodness the Red Sox are swinging at stuff a foot outside the zone to bail him out enough.

For those not watching, look for the Brooks Baseball pitch placement map after this one. You will wonder how it's not 10-1.

Kluber will be fine. Pedroia is in the lineup. Good for a 3 to 4 weak comebackers/roll overs to 3rd a game, especially in RISP situations.

1st and 3rd with one out with Pedroia up. I hope you're right and he GIDP.