Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gains

2014 Season Team Defense/Kickers Thread

I've got a tough choice in Bryant or Parkey.. I just don't know.

Same with my DST's. So hard to predict.

I've been rolling with Bailey recently, but there's Bryant, Suisham, and Carpenter available. All three have been more productive than Bailey lately and have better matchups this week (at least according to my league's numbers). I'm thinking I should drop Bailey, but I'm not sure for who.

Rams or Eagles? Leaning towards the Eagles but on the fence.

Can't go wrong either way but I'd go Rams since they're at home and the Giants o-line is suspect so the Rams will be in Eli's face all day.

I've got a tough choice in Bryant or Parkey.. I just don't know.

Same with my DST's. So hard to predict.

Unless there is a weather issue going on with the Eagles vs Washington, I'd just roll with Parkey. He's been solid all year long.

I've been rolling with Bailey recently, but there's Bryant, Suisham, and Carpenter available. All three have been more productive than Bailey lately and have better matchups this week (at least according to my league's numbers). I'm thinking I should drop Bailey, but I'm not sure for who.

I'd rank it Bryant, Carpenter then Bailey.

Rolling Carolina out there. Don't expect the Browns to look as bad as last week but between the fumbling of the RB's and Johnny Football ducks I am hoping for at least 10-12 points.

Should I go with the Rams vs the Giants at home or the Pats vs the Jets on the road?

I'd go Rams

Eagles. Redskins have given up 36 sacks in their last 6 games.

Eagles. Redskins have given up 36 sacks in their last 6 games.

No Cole worries me a bit.

Should I go with the Rams vs the Giants at home or the Pats vs the Jets on the road?

Personally, I don't think I'd question it if I owned the Patriots. I'd go with them. They are as sure a thing in my mind as any defense this week except for Detroit and maybe Buffalo. Maybe they don't do as well as some others but they are very safe which is why I'd roll with them over most.

Alright fellas, went against Morris and San Fran def tonite, so I've got a bit of a hole to climb out of.

Detroit Def or Baltimore Def?

Was leaning ravens all week as I'm already playing Joique and martellus Bennett, but I'm starting to think lions have a higher ceiling.

Yeah eff it. Lions could be huge

with Jordan Matthews having a dud yesterday, I need a good defensive performance...Do I roll with the Rams or the Panthers? I think the Rams are a better D' but the Panthers are playing a team that just got eliminated, and featured Johny Football. Thoughts?

I have no better options, Panthers, Chiefs,Colts, and I like the Panthers the most this week. So GO PANTHERS

Rams vs Giants or Ravens @ Texans for my DST this week?

Wow. In the exact same dilemma. Played the Rams last week and got away with it but really torn on this

Rams vs Giants or Ravens @ Texans for my DST this week?

Wow. In the exact same dilemma. Played the Rams last week and got away with it but really torn on this

Same. I went with the Ravens. We'll see how that turns out.