Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polluticorn

Keeper League Champ needs help on Keepers WHIR

rules of the league is we keep 7 offense 7 defense. 10 team league

Team is in the signature. I know i can trade a runningback or 2 for draft picks. its a shallow draft since theres 70 keepers O and D

QB-Rodgers, Rivers

RB-D.Martin, CJ Spiller, Z.Stacy, D.Murray

WR-D.Bryant, Fitzgerald, R.Cobb, K.Allen, G.Jennings, A.Holmes

TE-Graham

K-Vinatieri

LB-Kuechly, Wagner, Worrilow

DT-S. Richardson,

DE-PierrePaul, C.Jordan, O. Vernon

CB-Tillman, P.Peterson, T. Williams, M.Gilchrist

S- L.Landry, K.Vacarro

My initial thoughts on keepers are in red. my initial plan is to trade stacy to the guy with the #1 overall since really the best Runningback in the draft might be a rookie. then i would be able to take spiller with that pick. granted if he doesnt do that trade i may have to drop spiller or stacy and he would get them anyway. but would cost him a pick

its a tough life on top

I might swap out Keenan Allen and keep Stacy. Not a Spiller fan, but you could even drop Murray and keep Spiller, too. I just feel liek Murray is your least valuable RB. IMO.

Is there someone with really awful keepers? Offer Stacy/Spiller/Allen for their best player

I'd probably keep Stacy over Keenan Allen. But I would definitely trade a few of your keepers for an upgrade. Also defensively, with JPP being so bad last year and Vernon having a great year, I think I'd keep Vernon.

Is there someone with really awful keepers? Offer Stacy/Spiller/Allen for their best player

I agree with this strategy if you can do it. Otherwise, I'd probably go with the players you highlighted. I don't play with defensive players and can't hep you there.

Return the favor?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=448947

Obvious keepers are Rodgers, Dez, Graham and Murray. From there, I like Martin, Stacy and Cobb.

I could make a run at Montee Ball. but seeing as i cheer for the broncos i tend to not carry any on my fantasy teams because i get biased. last year i dumped kaepernick and a pick for Dez. and a 2 years ago a guy offered me Jimmy for sproles and VD.

there are some weak weak teams and some strong teams. one guy ended up with charles and AP. traded for them after they tore their ACLS and there is no chance he trades them now...