Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battaginlemon

NEW 14-team H2H Yahoo KEEPER LEAGUE starting next month (July)

Hi everyone! I'm planning to start a new keeper league for next year. I'm creating a league forum on proboards, on which we will hold the Draft and manage our teams until Yahoo Fantasy Basketball opens up in september (hopefully). Here are the league settings:

Scoring Type: H2H (9 CAT)

Players Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

Keepers: 4-6

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: NO

Max Trades for Entire Season: NO

Trade Reject Time: 2 DAYS

Trade End Date: END OF FEBRUARY

Allow Draft Pick Trades: YES

Waiver Time: 1-2 DAYS

Waiver Type: CONTINUAL ROLLING LIST

Waiver Mode: STANDARD

Can't Cut List Provider: YAHOO SPORTS

Trade Review: COMMISSIONER

Post Draft Players: FOLLOW WAIVER RULES

Max Acquisitions per Week: 5-7

Weekly Deadline: DAILY-TOMORROW/TODAY

Start Scoring on: WEEK 1

Playoffs: WEEK 21, 22, 23 (6TEAMS+6CONSOLATION)

Playoff Reseeding: No

Lock Eliminated Teams: YES

Divisions: YES (2)

Playoff Seeding Options: DIVISION WINNERS AWARDED TOP PLAYOFFS SEEDS

Make League Publicly Viewable: YES

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

Winner of the consolation bracket will have the 1st expansion draft pick (so the order will be 7th-14th then 6th-1st), the team that finishes last will have instead the 1st rookie draft pick (order 14th-1st). Some settings, as number of keepers, max acquisitions per week, waiver time and weekly deadline, will be voted by the league through some polls I'll made on proboards. The draft will be held in july, depending on how much time it will take to find 14 people (2-3 users from this forum are already in) and make the polls, but we won't start before july 8th for sure, probably after summer league. We could make a poll on that too lol. Each manager will have 12 hours of time to make his decision, so it will take a while, but that's how I think it should be done, it would be a shame to have an autodrafted team in a keeper.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hi! You can find the league page here: http://nbatroop2k14.boards.net/

I'm still working on it, for now just register and drop your email in the Check-in thread you find in the "General Discussion & Polls" board, if you do so I'll consider you committed to join the league and I'll contact you as soon as we'll get it started, hopefully in 7-10 days

I've been looking to join a Yahoo! league for a while now after spending all of last season in ESPN. I'm down for this. Will leave my e-mail on the forum.

Winner of the consolation bracket will have the 1st expansion draft pick (so the order will be 7th-14th then 6th-1st), the team that finishes last will have instead the 1st rookie draft pick

I like this part. Count me in.

Winner of the consolation bracket will have the 1st expansion draft pick (so the order will be 7th-14th then 6th-1st), the team that finishes last will have instead the 1st rookie draft pick

I like this part. Count me in.

I took this rule from another league I'm in, I think it's very effective against tanking. Welcome aboard!

I am interested too. Count me in. Thanks. :)

Glad to have you in our league! I saw your post in the check-in thread and assigned you a team, just remember to log in to the league forum or I won't be able to see you in the member list!

I am interested too. Count me in. Thanks. :)

Hey! Did you get my email? Draft is starting!