Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FantasyShmantasy

6/24 Gameday Megathread

51 posts in this topic

Already 3 runs in the first. His breaking stuff fooled Howard but overall he isn't looking too impressive so far.

Dumb pitch choice to Byrd there.Had 2 strikes on him and just throws him a fastball on the outer half of the plate rather than go with his hard slider down and in

should only be 2 ER right? One scored on the error by salty.

Thats why I came here to find out as well

I think since it was a HR he would've scored regardless of the error. There's no guarantee he would've been out if it wasn't thrown away.

I think since it was a HR he would've scored regardless of the error. There's no guarantee he would've been out if it wasn't thrown away.

This. Should be 3ER based on what I saw. He scored on the error, but had the bag swiped so it wouldn't have been an out.

Thats some bull, but it sounds like what the scorer is probably thinking of. The run shouldn't be unearned initially and then earned. It was already scored due to an error on the catcher. Thanks for the help!

Thats some bull, but it sounds like what the scorer is probably thinking of. The run shouldn't be unearned initially and then earned. It was already scored due to an error on the catcher. Thanks for the help!

Yea, it would've been unearned if he got Byrd out. But unfortunately he hit a HR...

The Utley error counted as a ER as well for Buchanan. This scorer...

Revere just hits a triple. I would think that Heaney could at least get the lefties out!

I'm not sure he looks ready right now

It's not even that he's making the pitches and the Phillies are getting lucky; he's playing sloppy and seems unpolished.

The Utley error counted as a ER as well for Buchanan. This scorer...

Revere just hits a triple. I would think that Heaney could at least get the lefties out!

Has nothing to do with the scorer.

1 person likes this

he was due for a bad start. it happens.

my team will have a hard time recovering from Kaz & Archer tonight... lol

Locke gives up an earned run after a 2 out ball is lost in the roof by Polanco, scored a triple. Unfortunate for the pitcher when a pop up leads to an earned run. He's barely been hittable tonight, really looks like he has turned things around on the bright side.

good old tigers defense will probably lead to 4 ER and 30 more pitches for Smyly