Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DropkickAlex

6/25 Gameday Megathread

72 posts in this topic

Getting squeezed this inning. I wanted to see a CG doesn't look like it now.

Getting squeezed this inning. I wanted to see a CG doesn't look like it now.

He can certainly go past 109. Just depends how efficient he is in the 9th.

Sorry guys....I thought to myself "I wouldn't mind if he gave up a solo shot to Cutch right now" because I own Cutch as well....didnt think it would come to fruition lol my bad

Stras is a must start. When was the last time the guy went under 6 IP in a start?

If i belived in jinxes I'd say this comment was one.

Yes thank you

Oh the damage isn't even close to being over. Everyone making good contact. This is a lineup that has Lyle Overbay at cleanup :rolleyes:

This is the worst I've seen him and I'm fairly furious now. No defending him today

The Brew Crew had to score at some point in this series, sadly it had to be off of Strasburg. One or 2 rough outings doesn't change my opinion on this guy. He is still a true ace IMO.

I agree, but he needs to pitch like it

His FB is at 93 and they are juicy meatballs... I think something was wrong. Trust me I've defended him on basically every page, I viewed him as a true ace. He's looked horrible so far and I want him pulled before he can do more damage

I own Braun/Ramirez.. once I heard they were out I decided to start Stras today thinking they cant be that dangerous... blahhhhhh!

Its allll good mann, ish happens.. like said above, he is still an ace..

Honestly guys I'm extremely happy to be facing him in H2H.

1 person likes this

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, June 25, 2014 - No reason given · Report post

Honestly guys I'm extremely happy to be facing him in H2H.

f--- you ;)

Man, Marco's changeup made Tulo look like a fool. 3 changeups, 3 bad swings and a K. Good start for the rookie

All 3 pitches were his nasty changeup. Tulo was way ahead on all of them

dude was sitting 90-92 MPH on his fastball in that inning as well, though maybe it's just him dialing it up in his first start + it's the first inning. We'll see where the fastball settles in as the game goes on(most reports had him 88-91 mph with the fastball)

Well here I am at work.. Plugged into this situation now, just great! Now I'll never finish my TPS reports, despite the memo.

The weather is nice in Milwaukee and the game is being played indoors. What happened to strasburg's velocity???

edit - could it actually be the tobacco withdrawal? :blink:

This is completely Strasburg's fault but what a horrible job by Span playing Gomez's hit off the wall. Groan

1 person likes this

This is completely Strasburg's fault but what a horrible job by Span playing Gomez's hit off the wall. Groan

b/c I'm happy, happy, happy, happy