Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

rather him miss time now than later. let's pray it's not serious, nonetheless.

He didn't look healthy last game and now this. If two weeks rest didn't help then this does not bode well for him being available for the next 3 weeks at least. UGH

What happen???

A helicopter came crashing through the ceiling of the arena and cut AD's arm off at the shoulder.

I always knew Anthony Davis was Dr. Romano from E.R.

Trying to make light of the situation as much as I can, I own AD too guys....

He didn't look healthy last game and now this. If two weeks rest didn't help then this does not bode well for him being available for the next 3 weeks at least. UGH

Agree with this. I'And then when the Peli's are out of the playoff race what incentive so they have to bring him back if he will just reinjure himself.

God damn. I kinda wanna ship him for a deal with Lebron James + someone else.

What do ya'll think of AD for Lebron + Danny Green/Trevor Ariza?

Right before playoffs too... C'mon AD.

God damn. I kinda wanna ship him for a deal with Lebron James + someone else.

What do ya'll think of AD for Lebron + Danny Green/Trevor Ariza?

Even with LeBron's bad playoff schedule, no one will accept that with AD's injury. You'd have to wait for AD to get some good news.

Getting frustrating having to wince every time I check the Pelicans' box score just to see if he actually made it through an entire game. Such a beast but just not built to handle the grind of the season. Gonna be hard to have any real confidence that he can finish the year strong.

Keep in mind, he's only 21 years and hasn't even reached his physical prime yet. Let him keep building up and he should become more durable over time. The fact that some owners are considering moving him in keeper leagues is baffling. Only in dire situations should you even consider him selling him for no less than 2 top 15 talents.

Right shoulder sprain is what Pelicans are saying. Mri tomorrow.

I honestly thought the added bulk this offseason would make him less injury prone but my fears when drafting him are coming true. I can afford for him to be injured since I'm still in first, but I'm worried about his prospects of finishing out the season if the Pelicans fall out of the playoff race in the competitive west. Thinking about trading him once he's healthy again..

RT EthanJSkolnick Monty Williams says both Anthony Davis and Ryan Anderson are "pretty sore" and will get MRIs

I'm wondering what time these MRI's will be at. You think first thing in the morning?

He should learn a thing or two from KG from his old Wolves days. Starting year 2000 or 2001 I think he refrained on snappy dunks and alley-oops and focused more on jump shots and post moves to layups to minimize the risk of injuries. He hasn't miss a lot of games ever since until his second year with the Celtics.

Hopefully AD follows the path of Stephen Curry and gets all the injuries out of his system. I remember a few years back when Dorito Ankles would suffer a sprain by just sitting down and not move a muscle.

He should learn a thing or two from KG from his old Wolves days. Starting year 2000 or 2001 I think he refrained on snappy dunks and alley-oops and focused more on jump shots and post moves to layups to minimize the risk of injuries. He hasn't miss a lot of games ever since until his second year with the Celtics.

KG also got smart and started doing yoga...would have a pregame yoga routine...Kareem played what 20 years? Biggest proponent of yoga practice...got Joakim on it too which has helped him stay healthier