Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

On my do not draft list

... Riiiiiiiighhtttt

Will he be back for week 1 of the playoffs?

He better be back this week!

As long as there hasn't been any aggravation of the injury, he should have a good week or two before fantasy playoffs. I understand the pain if you are on the fringe of the playoffs, but teams heading for the playoffs should hope that AD gets at least a bit more rest after the last injury. The team is surprisingly holding down the fort with some impressive wins, so they may not want to rush AD back unless they really start slipping.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, March 2, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by The Harsh, March 2, 2015 - No reason given

clinched playoffs today and in first but i'd still like my centerpiece to keep me in first the rest of the way for bragging purposes

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, March 2, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by The Harsh, March 2, 2015 - No reason given

So it looks like I misread my leagues settings and there is only a top 6 and not a top 8. Currently sitting in the 6th spot. Could really use AD right now. Praying he comes back ASAP

Big game for Pelicans today against mavs. Hope he plays! Dirk will murder any of there starting PF!

i would think the Pelicans playing so good would make him more eager to come back, but maybe not

Or the Pelicans aren't desperate enough to rush him back. Maybe they think they can squeeze out another win or two before getting him back.

i would think the Pelicans playing so good would make him more eager to come back, but maybe not

Or the Pelicans aren't desperate enough to rush him back. Maybe they think they can squeeze out another win or two before getting him back.

There is no way they would be able to beat the Mavs today without AD.

Guessing there is no chance for tonight?

well he's not out there taking warm-up jump shots like he's team-mates,so I guess he's out.

Looks like they're not gonna rush him back. Time to trade him right before the deadline?

Looks like they're not gonna rush him back. Time to trade him right before the deadline?

Maybe if you are desperate to make the playoffs. Otherwise I think you'll want to hold on to him.

It's funny how the update actually came from a Mavs beat writer. Pelicans are just such a sad franchise...

Maybe if you are desperate to make the playoffs. Otherwise I think you'll want to hold on to him.

Even despite the Pel's poor playoff schedule?

Even despite the Pel's poor playoff schedule?

i dont think they have a poor playoff schedule

3 games 3 games 6 games championship only 7 other teams have game championship week

The Brow is now officially questionable for tomorrow's game.

Going to try to play.

TYBG.

Going to try to play.

TYBG.

Going out on a whim here....does that mean thank you based god?

Going to try to play.

TYBG.

Going out on a whim here....does that mean thank you based god?

Normally.

Read the sig |

V