Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

Wants his #1 spot back

he mad about that demotion from #1, made a statement tonight! my opponent wasn't too happy about this line

Where did he fall from #1 from? I might've missed it if it's already been said..

Wants his #1 spot back

he mad about that demotion from #1, made a statement tonight! my opponent wasn't too happy about this line

Where did he fall from #1 from? I might've missed it if it's already been said..

yahoo rankings

and hes injured

injured from counting the number of stocks he had on two hands!

Only needs to stay healthy to carry many a fantasy owner to their league title. Pleasseeeeee, somehow let that happen.

he is starting to get superstar calls. He got away with some fouls yesterday, and got a few fouls go his way he didn't deserve...but he is a freakin' superstar. Just unreal talent.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, March 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by The Harsh, March 5, 2015 - No reason given

Man I don't think I need to play him rest of the week. Almost feel he won the week for me with that MONSTER game last night. AD+Prince Hassan = NO ONE WILL come CLOSE to me at blocks and boards.

Last nights performance was the most statistically impressive line of the season in the NBA.... The z score was just insane... 3.19...

he is starting to get superstar calls. He got away with some fouls yesterday, and got a few fouls go his way he didn't deserve...but he is a freakin' superstar. Just unreal talent.

Been watchin AD all season. On defense, there are times he fouls a bit when he attempts to block. It doesn't get called very often on him. I have no problem with that. :)

Last nights performance was the most statistically impressive line of the season in the NBA.... The z score was just insane... 3.19...

Where do we get these rankings? How about Hassan Whiteside's triple double with blocks?

Last second gimme rebound for that double-double, did it for the leagues that count DDs.

seriously guys...I had to go to the 3rd page to find his thread....straight laying the smack down.

If Evans misses time, looks like AD going to have to do the full team carry. Hope he doesn't overdo it, but I'm excited for what's to come.

If Evans misses time, looks like AD going to have to do the full team carry. Hope he doesn't overdo it, but I'm excited for what's to come.

Evans most likely will miss time since it's his left ankle which has given him issues in the past. AD will be going into overdrive for the time being, especially with NO in the playoff chase for the 8th seed.

This dude is so good....he is going to make Unibrow as Popular as Goatee was in the late 90s.

Looking for investment opportunities in a hair plug business focused on uniting brows across the faces of men and women across the land.

Off night ^_^

Tru dat...at least he's dropping dimes tonight tho

Going to locker room. Elbow from dwill I think

An elbow to what?