Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

I don't know what's with Davis' body that he often gets injured.

He got injured??

Man I hope the Pels win this game. Need AD going nuts for the next three weeks to secure a play-off spot for NO, and a championship for me!

Pellies offense is just so bad down the stretch. Every possession seemed to be either an AD-Tyreke P&R with Reke going to the rack, a deep 3 by Gordon, or an iso for AD. Can't get away with that.

I don't know what's with Davis' body that he often gets injured.

He got injured??

Nope. But almost. But man, he often gets little injuries. Hopefully he stays healthy through playoffs unlike last year :(

Dude single-handedly steamrolled my opponent in the 1st round of our playoffs. AD owners -- we must join hands and somehow convince the fantasy gods to let this freak of nature come through the next few weeks unscathed. His lines have been just redonkulous lately.

Not an owner but man what an amazing player he is, too bad injuries will prevent him from being the best player in the league

Not an owner but man what an amazing player he is, too bad injuries will prevent him from being the best player in the league

Hater Alert!

The only two injuries that have caused him to miss significant time are a broken hand and a shoulder sprain resulting from what should have been a flagrant foul. Frankly this sounds like wishful thinking on your part

Hater Alert!

The only two injuries that have caused him to miss significant time are a broken hand and a shoulder sprain resulting from what should have been a flagrant foul. Frankly this sounds like wishful thinking on your part

Davis, Jordan, Gobert, Gasol, Vucevic, Chandler and T Jones?

Godamn have you ever won rebounds by less than 50 150?

Hater Alert!

I may have gone overboard on big men. No regrets though as I've rebounded from a poor season last year and at this point no one can block my run to the championship.

Hater Alert!

I may have gone overboard on big men. No regrets though as I've rebounded from a poor season last year and at this point no one can block my run to the championship.

Is that a pun considering the amount of depth you have with defensive big men? lol

Hater Alert!

Is that a pun considering the amount of depth you have with defensive big men? lol

Dude just posted a 5x1 and you credited him with 1x1. Shame.

Playing against AD in playoffs must feel like your opponent is cheating, I bet.

In the playoffs right now. I have a two week setup against my opponent. For two weeks I have to face him and his AD. I'm going to get crushed!

Reke and EG = Combined 17 shots attempted.

AD = 5. Lol.

But tyreke is the superstar 22 year old with unlimited potential. Who's AD?

It baffles me to see how this makes any sense. Because Ersan and Zaza = match up issues for AD inside...? Don't understand but eh...

Theyre double teaming AD in the post. Davis dishing it out but tyreke cant shoot and Gordon is either on or off.