Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

Got a shot to the groin/thigh. Didn't look too bad, but is being looked at.

Almost threw something through my TV on that play. AD needs to stop attempting ridiculous shots through contact if every single one is going to lead to him missing the rest of the game or multiple games.

He's back and looks OK, but as has been the case all season I'll be crossing my fingers there isn't a news blurb tomorrow about him missing time for a hip bruise or something.

He's back and looks OK, but as has been the case all season I'll be crossing my fingers there isn't a news blurb tomorrow about him missing time for a hip bruise or something.

Yea I hear you, but I highly doubt it. They can't afford for him to miss time if they want to make the playoffs, I expect him to be fine with a days rest.

Looked at my roster after tonight. Already tagged with his weekly DTD. Awesome.

He's gotta play through things like a minor groin tweak if he wants to carry his team into the playoffs. No clue if he will or not, but you have to feel like he needs to step up and at least try to.

I think he needs to sit a few games and rest while I olay against him this week. No need to rush back AD. Take a few games off.

I think he needs to sit a few games and rest while I olay against him this week. No need to rush back AD. Take a few games off.

You just brought a quintuple-double upon yourself.

BooThisMan.gif

BooThisMan.gif

Haha, you're right, but as someone who's playing against AD (in a f*cking 2-week matchup) I would like to see him get some rest too

Barring injury (bahahahahahahahaha), I see this stretch of games being legacy defining for AD.

Incredibly tough schedule and essentially neck and neck with OKC/players he has immense respect for.

I don't think we have even seen AD beast mode for this season, but we're about to.

Barring injury (bahahahahahahahaha), I see this stretch of games being legacy defining for AD.

Incredibly tough schedule and essentially neck and neck with OKC/players he has immense respect for.

I don't think we have even seen AD beast mode for this season, but we're about to.

I hope you are right, I need a monster 3 games from him this week lets go AD DO WORK!!!!!!!!!!! He should be able to completely dominate against the Suns tonight.

Health is the only thing that can hold him back. His teammates did nothing to make it easy for him the other night and he still had 20 and 12. In games where he decides to take over and gets some support, the sky really is the limit (see his line Sunday).

As a fan of basketball I'm like AD... play!!!

As an owner going against him I'm like AD.... sit!!!