Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

He better play... When did he get so injury prone, jeez.

He better play... When did he get so injury prone, jeez.

His entire career to this point.

I think Davis is definitely in my DND with a top 5 pick list. Just too much to own him. He doesn't play, my season ends this week. As simple as that.

I think Davis is definitely in my DND with a top 5 pick list. Just too much to own him. He doesn't play, my season ends this week. As simple as that.

Right there with ya. Still hoping he mans up tonight and guts it out for the rest of the season, but it's getting almost comical. He missed a bunch of time his rookie year, missed time down the stretch last year (which knocked me out of the playoffs), and now is threatening to do it yet again. Dude's an athletic freak and skilled as hell but he'll never be a true superstar if he wears down at the end of every single season and can't avoid missing 10-20 games every year.

Just made a last second streamer drop of Jarrett Jack for Patrick Bev. Would have been comfortably sitting at a win if Davis didn't have injury concerns. Now I need to fight for scraps...sigh

told ya this guy is injury prone. ruined my playoffs last year but gladly I still win. Anyway, there's no way pelicans will sit him with just minor injuries.

told ya this guy is injury prone. ruined my playoffs last year but gladly I still win. Anyway, there's no way pelicans will sit him with just minor injuries.

We can only hope.

Not an owner but man what an amazing player he is, too bad injuries will prevent him from being the best player in the league

Hater Alert!

The only two injuries that have caused him to miss significant time are a broken hand and a shoulder sprain resulting from what should have been a flagrant foul. Frankly this sounds like wishful thinking on your part

why would I hate brah? You ignorant or sum? I clearly said I like dude alot.. and my point is proven dude has all this minor injury seems like every game, hes a pretty fragiled player.

Wel I agree AD seems to be very injury prone, especially to smaller annoying injuries that keep him off the court nonetheless. It sucks, but he would never be on my dnd list, no way that I do not draft this beast when I get the chance.

It was nice to get me on top AD but not if I lose in the first round. This season will be my first and my last pick from you, fragile brow :angry:

I think he needs to sit a few games and rest while I olay against him this week. No need to rush back AD. Take a few games off.

You just brought a quintuple-double upon yourself.

One is a fortune teller, one is the anti-christ. You tell me.

I think he needs to sit a few games and rest while I olay against him this week. No need to rush back AD. Take a few games off.

Septuple-double coming now, just for doubting my prognostication.

Septuple-double coming now, just for doubting my prognostication.

News of him missing 6-7 days. You are showing who you are here. Hahaha.

In other news... This is staying here in AC?

Injuries have cost H2H owners a lot of first round exits.

Injuries have cost H2H owners a lot of first round exits.

Amen. I just closed the tab of the league where i have him on my tablet. I give up. Burned again. Should have learned...