Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ulysses

keeper rankings with auction values

6 posts in this topic

anyone have a 2015 projected keeper rankings with projected auction values?

that would be nice....I think Tristan Cockroft on ESPN did a projected 2015 ranking of the top 150-200 players overall, which you could compare to your auction prices from this year to kinda gauge where players of similar rank/position rank went this year and get a rough estimate. I don't really think "Keeper Rankings" are worthwhile at all. So many different variables in every keeper league that you can't really rank a guy the same for any league. I have Tyson Ross for $1, but he probably wouldn't crack a top 50-100 keeper list, and at this point he is a potential keeper for me because the profit gained by keeping him would be better than say, keeping McCutchen for $45.

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/baseball/story/_/page/keeperranks140715/mike-trout-andrew-mccutchen-george-springer-top-10-options

that would be nice....I think Tristan Cockroft on ESPN did a projected 2015 ranking of the top 150-200 players overall, which you could compare to your auction prices from this year to kinda gauge where players of similar rank/position rank went this year and get a rough estimate. I don't really think "Keeper Rankings" are worthwhile at all. So many different variables in every keeper league that you can't really rank a guy the same for any league. I have Tyson Ross for $1, but he probably wouldn't crack a top 50-100 keeper list, and at this point he is a potential keeper for me because the profit gained by keeping him would be better than say, keeping McCutchen for $45.

http://espn.go.com/f...-top-10-options

I so adamantly disagree with these ESPN keeper rankings.