Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhillyBoy

Dario Saric 2014-2015 Season Outlook

10 posts in this topic

Won't be available,Signed a 3 year contract. Maybe next year if Philly buy out his contract.

Won't be available,Signed a 3 year contract. Maybe next year if Philly buy out his contract.

This.

Unless I'm wrong about Saric's current situation, he doesn't even have an NBA 2014-2015 outlook. He won't be in the NBA.

He is signed In Turkey for 2 more years no buyout chance. Philly drafted 2 guys who won't play at all this year. At least Noel and the second rounders will get their chance to lose 70 games this year.

Is there any speculation on when he could come over? Is there any value in discussing his 2015/16 value?

No way to buy him out of that contract unless I'm mistaken. Not debuting until 2016-17 I believe.

Best let him grow and develop his skills in Europe than have the 76ers sandbag his skills as they continue their quest to collect ping pong balls. When he finally comes here, he can showcase his skills ala Mirotic.

Is it now worth adding him as a speculative add for dynasty leagues? He has some skills. Can run the floor and pass very well. He's a stretch 4 but just an average 3 pt shooter and won't be able to post up NBA players right off the bat. But he's still young and has plenty of room to improve. I don't know if I want to waste a roster spot on him or just get someone who can help me for the playoffs. Whoever I get from free agency will be slim pickings though and can play him at most 2 times a week only.

^ That question is more appropriate in the Assistant Coach forum at this time as it relates more to your team situation. Plus, this is an old thread. Being he's not actively playing in the NBA yet, we can open the discussion about Dario Saric as soon as this season ends.