Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

This isn't exactly the worse trade propsal for me, it was offered to me. In the eyes of many, it would be a terrible deal if I ever initiated it. However since he offered it to me... I was not inclined to refuse.

(his) Megatron for (my) Tom Brady

Needless to say, I hit accept pretty quick. I don't think it was in error cause he never contacted me about it and has been plugging right along in our league. Maybe he didn't think Megatron would return to glory? I don't know. The team I refer to is in my sig, Touchdown Kings. I picked up Brady off the wire when someone dropped him like week 3 due to his low output. Idiots. All of them.

God damn. Who was his starting QB? What is his record? He must be a novice Patriots fan.

This isn't exactly the worse trade propsal for me, it was offered to me. In the eyes of many, it would be a terrible deal if I ever initiated it. However since he offered it to me... I was not inclined to refuse.

(his) Megatron for (my) Tom Brady

Needless to say, I hit accept pretty quick. I don't think it was in error cause he never contacted me about it and has been plugging right along in our league. Maybe he didn't think Megatron would return to glory? I don't know. The team I refer to is in my sig, Touchdown Kings. I picked up Brady off the wire when someone dropped him like week 3 due to his low output. Idiots. All of them.

God damn. Who was his starting QB? What is his record? He must be a novice Patriots fan.

Here's the link to his team:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=440163&teamId=10

He's 2-5

Now he offered me Colston and Miller for Forte.

Substitute Dez for Colston and I'd might budge lol.

I don't have one specific bad trade offer to post. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but my favorite thing is when a bad trade offer is accompanied by "helpful" comments.

Things such as: "this trade will really help your team!" along with an offer of AJ Green for Dez and a 1st round pick.

Or "he's the starter when he's back in the lineup" along with an offer of Shonn Greene for McCoy.

These additional comments are so helpful!

I don't have one specific bad trade offer to post. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but my favorite thing is when a bad trade offer is accompanied by "helpful" comments.

Things such as: "this trade will really help your team!" along with an offer of AJ Green for Dez and a 1st round pick.

Or "he's the starter when he's back in the lineup" along with an offer of Shonn Greene for McCoy.

These additional comments are so helpful!

Haha.

Take it one step further, where they tell you how much it helps you, and how much it hurts THEM by doing this trade for "you".

What seems to be a fair trade between these two teams for E. Lacy.

TEAM 1

QB: C. Newton, CAR

QB: T. Romo, DAL

RB: E. Lacy, GB

RB: J. Hill, CIN

RB: C.J. Spiller, BUF

RB: T. West, CLE

WR: D. Bryant, DAL

WR: A. Brown, PITT

WR: S. Watkins, BUF

WR: A. Boldin, SF

WR: R. Cooper, PHI

TE: G. Olsen, CAR

D/ST: STEELERS

D/ST: BRONCOS

K: S. Suisham, PIT

TEAM 2

QB: R. Wilson, SEA

RB: D. Murray, DAL

RB: L. McCoy, PHI

RB: A. Ellington, ARI

RB: C. Hyde, SF

WR: R. Cobb, GB

WR: M. Wallace, MIA

WR: T.Y. Hilton, IND

WR: K. Benjamin, CAR

WR: M. Colston, NO

WR: K. Allen, SD

TE: D. Allen, IND

TE: L. Donnell, NYG

D/ST: RAVENS

K: S. Gostkowski, NE

Some idiot offered my Emmanuel Sanders for my Jamaal Charles and Michael Crabtree, 2 weeks after offering me Sproles and Randle for Quick and Charles. Does he not understand that his offers are s---?

Not mine but the league commish traded antionio brown for jared cook/t rich..... Hopefully we get enough vetos for that BS.

i was just offered: forsett, witten and browns d/st for Forte

I don't know why this got rejected, but I had to give it a shot.

10516746_10205043783640128_8535951175754

I hope this was a joke. That's beyond bad.

I don't know why this got rejected, but I had to give it a shot. 10516746_10205043783640128_8535951175754

I hope this was a joke. That's beyond bad.

Lol....it was

Got offered Blake Bortles and Pierre Garcon for my Jordy Nelson. Serious player in a money league. I responded that he should be embarrassed offering a trade like that unless it's intended to be a joke.

I just got offered Larry Donnell, Eddie Royal, Owen Daniels and Antone Smith for my Travis Kelce, Denard Robinson and Martavis Bryant in a dynasty. Oh yeah, I posted on the league board that I wanted to blow my team up, too. And this is what I got...

We had this thread last year and with the trade offer I got it seem right to reopen it.

In my 12 team PPR dynasty I was just offered....

My: Alshon/Ladarius Green

for

His: Roddy White/E. Sanders.

No thanks.

Shoulda taken that one...

This wasn't offered to me, but I was doing research on Andre Ellington, and found a page that showed all trades involving him in CBS leagues. If you're bored it's kinda fun to browse to see some funky trades. THe worst one I saw was Jimmy Graham, Lamar Miller and Jeremy Hill for Andre Ellington, lol.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/players/trades/1630220/all/all/all?&print_rows=9999

tryin to get brady in a trade for a #1 wr....ive got marshall, sanu, baldwin,hilton,and randle.....im thinkin marshall but dont think he'll bite....suggestions?

I've got Aaron Rodgers as my QB. Keep that in mind as you consider the following trade:

His Cam Newton/Cordarelle Patterson for my Antonio Brown.

Nope. And I won't be trading with you any time in the future either for that offer.

I've got Aaron Rodgers as my QB. Keep that in mind as you consider the following trade:

His Cam Newton/Cordarelle Patterson for my Antonio Brown.

Nope. And I won't be trading with you any time in the future either for that offer.

Yup, that's awful. Context plays a big part in judging trades, and that's just not very good.

His Alfred Morris, Delanie Walker, Doug Baldwin for my Ahmad Bradshaw and Calvin Johnson.

I declined and countered with his Matt Forte and DeMarco Murray for my Lamar Miller, Jordan Reed and Rueben Randle.

12 team 1pt PPR Dynasty League.

Two trades from two different owners came in about 10 minutes apart.

Trade 1: My Josh Gordon for his phil rivers.

Trade 2: My AJ Green for his Dante Moncfrief/1st round pick.

how_about_no_evil.jpg

We have an absentee owner whom we're going to boot from our 12-team league next year. He's made no waiver moves, trots out the likes of Sankey and Asiata every week and has failed to drop guys like Cruz/Ridley from his bench even though they are out for the season.

Today, I get an email notification saying he just traded Andre Johnson to the league commish for Percy Harvin/Benny Cunningham.

Am I wrong to think something fishy is going on? I texted the absentee owner to see what was up and his response was "I needed an RB this week."

So that guy is absent the whole time and comes back to make that trade. I would be pissed too. It's not fair at all. Show them my post. Its wrong and both of them know it. It's not fair to you guys.

12 team 1pt PPR Dynasty League.

Two trades from two different owners came in about 10 minutes apart.

Trade 1: My Josh Gordon for his phil rivers.

Trade 2: My AJ Green for his Dante Moncfrief/1st round pick.

how_about_no_evil.jpg

Philip rivers is money this year...Not a bad trade at all.

And as for the second trade, if you dont think you are a contender, you are getting a 1st round pick. In my leagues AJ green went 2nd