Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014-15 Worst Trade Proposals

Idk if I've posted in here this season but I had to contribute this offer.

His Jerick McKinnon and Delanie Walker for my Gronk and Denard Robinson.

Absolutely the worst offer I've gotten in any of my leagues this year.

Guy offered me Eddie Lacy for Alfred Morris last week even though I was covered on my bye week replacements. I laughed at him.

What?

Back on October 23rd:

Rob Gronkowski and Antonio Gates for...

Greg Olsen and Anthony Dixon

I had to read it like 5 times to make sure I was reading it properly.

I wasn't involved, I was just the commish who approved this weird ******** trade.

This one was weak and also potential suicide for me.

Ten days ago a few days before the ESPN trade deadline and a week before Gordon played his first game, the guy in first place offered me Garcon and Denard Robinson for Gordon who I had been stashing all year.

I had no interest or use for Garcon. My RB situation had just gotten better with Jennings and F Jax coming back from injury and I already had Hill and Lacy. Last thing was my team will make the playoffs as the #3 seed and I was not going to let this 1st place guy load up for a possible championship match as he already had Antonio Brown.

My Josh Gordon for Terrence West and Michael Crabtree. This was proposed last week. Not week 1, week 2, or 3...But week 9.

We have very similar teams my friend

I traded Kelvin, R. Jennings and Forsett for Ellington right after week 10. Worst trade ever. Considering I would have get Bell for the same.

since i dont see a 2015 version.........i get Coby Fleener and Dan Bailey ..........i give up Odell Beckham Jr

since i dont see a 2015 version.........i get Coby Fleener and Dan Bailey ..........i give up Odell Beckham Jr

I hope someone was just trying to be funny with that offer.

His: Shonn Green, Tavon Austin, and Jeremy Hill

My: Stevie Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Jordan Reed

and what's so bad about this??

Johnson > Green

Maclin >> Austin

Reed >> Hill

it's not horrible though, hill is a nice dynasty rb and austin could be good too. it's not like maclin is some coveted asset or something. neither is reed.

Hill is an untalented plodder.

Reed is pretty highly coveted

Maclin has opportunity of a lifetime

Lol

Saw this and chuckled. Had to bring it back up.

Yep

Hit on Maclin

Reed.... Let's not bag on a concussed guy

But Hill, couldn't find much good "film" on the guy. And the parts I saw I was unimpressed.

If Maclin was in PHI though, I'd want him over Hill.

Yep

Hit on Maclin

But Hill, couldn't find much good "film" on the guy. And the parts I saw I was unimpressed.

What?!? Hill is worth more than all the other players in the original offer put together.

Yep

Hit on Maclin

What?!? Hill is worth more than all the other players in the original offer put together.

This was last year in a dynasty league.

Didn't want to give the "next DeSean" in Philly away for a guy who was a 3rd round pick in our league.

Ended up getting Gordon for Maclin which I'm still fine with as long as Gordon gets back on the field in 2016.

These threads are always great to visit after the year because half the time, these trades end up being fairly decent offers, but everyone thinks their players are gold and their ish don't stink....

This may be true.

But this trade emphasizes the point that many owners set out to fleece their trade partner. I am shocked at some of the trade proposals I have seen.

I approach a trade so that it will benefit both parties. Obviously some owners approach trades hoping the other party is either not knowledgeable or not paying attention. This thread highlights these type of lop-sided trades.

I was offered this deal. And I took it in a heartbeat...obviously. But I felt dirty immediately.

I get: Eddie Lacy and Jeremy Maclin

He Gets: AJ Green and TJ Yeldon

To make it worse, I already have Le'Veon Bell and his RBs are now Randle, Gordon and Yeldon.

Last year I was offered Bowe in exchange for my Odell Beckham Jnr.....

The offer was from our commish who ended up getting second; I managed to win the league.

(rejected the offer, btw)

Neither McCoy for Gronk nor Lacy/Maclin for Green/Yeldon are all that outrageous. They both seem pretty fair to me

Most of the trades here every year aren't as horrible as people think, and a lot of times the ones that seem so lopsided at the beginning of the year end up looking pretty good at the end of the year for the person who was ridiculing the trade. It's a fun thread to go back and look at once the year is over.

Random Yahoo League

Right after the draft someone goes on chat to offer his Vincent Jackson for Forsett.

He also offered Jimmy Graham and devante parker for Lacy and D. Adams.

He then offered aaron rodgers straight up for Jamaal Charles

I can't tell if hes trolling because in the chat he is defending these trade offers to the death.

DJAX & Deangelo Williams for Leven Bell.

Keenan Allen and Deangelo Williams for Forsett

VJAX for Ivory

His Tom Brady and Brandon Marshall (his 4th receiver) for my Brown and Forsett. Even after that trade, Marshall wouldn't start on my team. He's still defending it. And now saying how I should take it now that Brady isn't suspended.

His Tom Brady and Brandon Marshall (his 4th receiver) for my Brown and Forsett. Even after that trade, Marshall wouldn't start on my team. He's still defending it. And now saying how I should take it now that Brady isn't suspended.

Lol what a jackass. His 6-10th round picks for your 1st and 2nd or 3rd

I'd respond with your kicker for his #1 pick...he'll get the point